Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Afraid? No just sick of it

Some more evidence surfaced the other day of P-BO’s Muslim leanings. Marine Gen James Conway noted to reporters, “We know the president was talking to several audiences at the same time when he made his comments on July 2011. In some ways, we think right now it’s probably giving our enemy sustenance….In fact, we’ve intercepted communications that say, ‘Hey, you know, we only have to hold out for so long.’”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/24/u-s-general-withdrawal-deadline-boosts-taliban-in-afghan-war/#ixzz0xcKWfnu1

Who is the “enemy in this case? Uh, Islamophobic Christians trying to stop the GZM? Uh, no. Jews, Communists, fascists, narco-terrorists then? No. The enemy in this case are the committed lunatics of Islam. Committed to what? Oh, nothing more than turning back the hands of time 8-10 centuries, stoning women and homosexuals, removing limbs from the bodies of criminals for stealing a pack of gum, forcing prayer on the people five times a day.This is the crowd Gen Conway believes P-BO is giving “sustenance” to.

So the heck with the GZM, bitter clingers, bow and @$$ kiss tour, referring to terrorist acts as “man made disasters,” banning the word Muslim from any connection with the word terrorist, hectoring of America about the religion of peace BS and the rest of P-BO’s insane Muslim outreach that has 24% of Americans believing that he is Muslim, a Marine General is telling America that P-BO’s idiotic “war policy” is giving aid to the enemy. In the Bush days we had retired generals maligning the president. Today it seems as if the entire force is questioning this president’s skill at managing military matters.

Then there is this piece by Richard Cohen. Cohen posits that either you have to believe that all of Islam is responsible for the 9/11 or you have to support the GZM. Well ok fine Dick, I’m coming down on the side of the former. While not all of Islam flew planes into buildings on 9-11 the full throated outrage of “moderate Muslims” was drown out by Muslims celebrating in the streets in Palestine, London and just about everywhere else two or more Muslims were gathering to stone woman to death for leaving the house not in the company of a male family member.

Even today, statements of the @$$bag Imam and his wife are surfacing that indicate that, while they didn’t fly planes into buildings on 9-11, they really don’t have much of a problem with the dirt bags that did.

And I’m sick of the word “Islamophobic.” I’m not afraid of anything except Ms. Lex before she has her Mt. Dew in the morning. I’m not afraid of Muslims. I'm and sick and tired of their BS.

I’m sick and tired of hearing about moderate Muslims who won’t condemn terrorism in general or Hamas in particular.

I’m sick and tired of Muslims who think that they should be allowed to stroll onto a plane covered from head to foot, without the screening that was made necessary by the actions of $h!theads who share their “religion.”

I’m sick and tired of hearing about Muslim grocery clerks who won’t handle pork products.

I’m sick and tired of hearing about Muslims who chase people walking their dog away from Mosques.

I’m sick of reading about Muslims suing Disney because they think that they shouldn’t have to conform to Disney’s dress code even after signing a statement at hiring that they would do so.

I’m sick of Muslims burning churches killing nuns and anyone else outside the their faith when a cartoon of Mohammad appears in a newspaper somewhere half way around the world.

I’m sick of Muslims blowing up everything in the world that they are too stupid, lazy, or confined by religion to build.

So yeah, Dick, count me in the first group for now and until:

some voice of reason with in the religion of perpetual outrage gains footing for that whole sick band to undergo a serious and deep seeded reformation.

Until the religion of me first makes some attempt to meet the civilized world half way on some of the minor issues like stoning women.

Until the losers that practice the religion of you must honor my religion; I must kill you for practicing yours, stop suing, beating and killing people for living their own lives.

Yeah, Dick for now, they are guilty until proven innocent, because they expect rights and treatment that they are totally unwilling to afford to others. But do not call me “phobic” about them. I’m just sick of them. Screw ‘em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mrs.Griffin asked me a few nights ago why so many Americans believe the president is Muslim. I told her that none have them had ever met a Christian named Barak Hussein Obama. Somehow, somewhere, someone, might say I am Islamophobic. Although I never checked I would guess my neighbor, Sean McNamara, is not a Hindu. I will have to ask him.
No hidden agendas...just what you expect in a name.
The Griffin.