Kerry’s commitment to
- his war record.
- - being sent into
- - the wounds for the, what seven or eight, Purple Hearts he put himself in for.
- his commitment to the troops when he voted against funding operations while troops were engaged in combat in
- his asinine cover story for that vote of having actually voted for it before he voted against it.
- his commitment to hunting which was on full display when he asked an
- King SFB’s commitment to
- the unnatural and perpetual orange “tan” of fellow phony traveler John boner head Boehner.
ASIDE: While we’re on boner head Boehner. Yesterday, no doubt after reading Lex’s scathing post on the subject, boner head Boehner walked back his immigration reform criticism of fellow Republicans a bit. It turns out he was “just kidding.” That’s too bad. Aside from removing his skin with a cheese grader, I wasn’t. Besides, it’s too late John boy. 10 seconds of candor trumps a lifetime of posturing lies. When a lying sac-O-crap tells you he is going to do something, do you believe him? So why in the world would you believe the same lying sac-O-crap if tells you he’s NOT going to do something?
Now, let’s get back to what a phony Cambodian War hero John Francois Kerry is. He is as phony as:
- that bowl of fruit that has been on grandma’s kitchen table for the last 15 years.
- a three dollar bill.
- professional wrestling.
- the “gold” bathroom fixtures at a Motel 6.
- the crab in a “crab meat omelet” at Denny’s.
- the flower on a clown’s lapel.
- the contest announcing that you’ve won a million dollars but need to pay a $1,000 administrative fee before your winnings can be sent to you.
In short Kerry’s commitment to