Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Real Democrat sloganeering

In the post below Lex notes how the Democrats do not really offer any solutions to today’s problem only sloganeering. As evidence, I note a recent trip to my hometown where I saw the following Democrat bumper stickers.

Peace is patriotic.
Enough is enough. Vote Democrat.
War hurts the earth.
Impeach Bush.

Wow, that tells me what Democrats stand for. But wait, it actually tells me nothing. So I began to think of bumper stickers that would actually give the voters a sense of what Democrats might do if they are returned to power. Lex’s top 10 Democrat bumper stickers:

Help create a world-wide Muslim state. Vote Democrat.
Israel is the problem.
Burkas are cool.
Kill, oops I mean, Tax the rich.
Keep Guantanamo open. We’ll need it for Bush and Rumsfeld
Democrats: The Sharia law and order party.
Open the borders. We need the votes.
America sucks.
End American aggression. Vote Democrat.
9-11 was 5 years ago. Get over it.

Flash on the anniversary of Elvis’ passing:
Elvis was, is and always will be the King of Rock ‘n Roll.

No comments: