Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey all let's make fun of retards

America’s Dear Leader and Clown in Chief appeared on Leno last night. Wow, I already feel better about my portfolio tanking. And what a riot! After heaping praise on tax cheat Tim “You’re dong a heck of job Timmy” Geithner, the Dear Leader compared his bowling skills to, get this, kids in the Special Olympics. Hil-F%$King-larious!!! And this guy’s wasting his time being our Dear Leader when he could be making millions doing stand up.

I worked a Special Olympics once. I didn’t really want to at the time. I was afraid I’d say or do something stupid- or as the Dear Leader thinks funny. But it was a great experience. In world full of doped up multi-million dollar chest thumping athletes, it was nice to be around kids who were just happy to compete, cheered each other along and had fun. None of the parents got into fights and I, like every other volunteer, was thanked until I was embarrassed.

So the Dear Leader and Clown in Chief meets Morie the manager back stage after the show:

DL: Well Morie, uh, how do you uh, think it went?

MM: You killed ‘em kid. Next time we gotta get you a big rainbow wig and some clown shoes.

DL: Next time? Well uh, maybe, I uh ought to get back to my uh day job. You know, the uh Washington gig.

MM: Kid why in the hell would you want to get tied down doing something you know nuttin’ about? You’re comic natural.

DL: Uh, you really think so Morie?

MM: AB-SO-LUTE-LY!! Are you kiddin’? That joke about Tim Geithner doing a – how did you put it? – Oh yeah “outstanding job” even I couldn’t stop laughing.

Secret Sevice Agent: Mr. Dear Leader you have a call from Moscow.

DL: Hold on man. Tell him I’ll get back to him and get me my NCAA Brackets.

MM: Then there was that riff on retarded kids. My belly is still aching. Who doesn’t appreciate a good joke at the expense of retards? That ought to shut that Sarah Palin gal up. Next time let’s work in something about Alzheimer’s patients, 9-11 victims and war dead. It’ll kill.

Secret Service Agent: Sir, Kim Jung Il has launched missiles at Japan!

DL: Yeah, Yeah, get me the Oklahoma score so I can keep my bracket up to date.

The word DOPE just scratches the surface in describing this buffoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lex, he is taking the gig international! He floored the Iranian mullahs yesterday to the point they had thousands shouting Death to America and Where is the Beef/Change? He had Putin rolling on the secret missile deal for Iranian influence, he has the ChiComms gasping for air on the value of our currency, and had Shillary cracking up the Europeans/Greeks a few weeks ago about the US being the original democracy in the world. Domestically he left our disabled vets in a laughfest about them having to buy their own medical insurance. I hear that he is headed to Vegas for a one week gig called, " The Bailout Series". It could break all the records including Elvis 73'. The Griffin.