Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Dear Dope boot licker gets leveled

There’s this bit of great video of Marine David Hedrick vaporizing Dear Dope water carrier, boot licker and @$$ kisser Brian Baird:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/22/video-marine-goes-nuclear-on-democrat-over-obamacare/

Baird is the clueless brain dead dolt who compared people showing up at town halls to Tim McVeigh. So who/what do we compare people like Baird to? I don’t know, but it has to be something spineless, slimy and brainless.

Hedrick talks about the oath military men swear upon entering the service. This is the officer’s version of the oath:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Notice when Hedrick talks to the dolt about the oath, there’s an emphasis on the word “domestic” as in “defend the Unites State against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.” Hmmm, Hedrick couldn't have been thinking of DOMESTIC threats such as dolt congressfools like Baird.

Hedrick and the military get it. A few days ago I was talking to some folks out on the swale. I mentioned that I’d sent 20-30 e-mails into the Dear Dope’s snitch web site flag@dumb@SS.gov before the Dear Dope ruined that bit of fun and shut the site down. One of the ladies was shocked. “Aren’t afraid they’ll get your name and cause you trouble?” Now these are reasonable people. Yet, they're is fear among some of them that the government may come after citizens for e-mailing the White House and telling them that a dope lives there.

There was some fun discussion about the IRS showing up at my door; of the military shutting down town halls and martial law being declared. Imagine, Americans talking about their government declaring martial law just to shut them up. And why not? Look what Demo-Dopes did Joe the plumber for daring to ask B-HO a simple question. No doubt the Dear Dope has ordered Demo-Dope opposition research to ruin Hedrick as well.

But I had to draw the line at the military being used to advance Dear-Dope-a-care. I told them there is no way the American military would have any part in something like that. As noted above, while dolts like Baird pledge allegiance to the Dear Dope, the military swears to support and defend the Constitution.

But it was shocking to me that conversation was even taking place.

No comments: