Friday, December 10, 2010

Being beaten like a drum not really all that humbling for Demo-Dopes

I caught a bit of FNC last night, and what I learned from the experience is that after taking one huge @$$ whippin’ in Nov, Demo-Dopes still think it’s OK to be arrogant bastards. First up Charles, Chas, Chuck, Charlie, taxes? What taxes, Rangel. Chas Chuck is the same arrogant @$$wipe that, when asked what the “average American” should think about his lying thieving ways, quippid, “I don’t deal in average American citizens.”


Chas Chuck reveals himself to be a five pound bag with about 100 pounds of crap stuffed in. A freshly censured lying thieving crap sack cannot find one thread of humility minutes after the event.

So I catch Chas Charlie on the Billbo O’Really show. Now if has Chas Charles is 100 pounds of crap in a five pound bag, Billbo is the same size bag but only filled with 100 of himself, which may be a distinction without a difference to the contents in Chas Chuck’s bag. Anyway Billbo asks pretty much the same question and then let Chas Charles talk on and on about his major crime being one of sloppiness. Got that? So the next time you get rung up for any crime, invoke the Chas Chuck defense. “Your honor, there is absolutely no way I was robbing that bank at gun point. I was just making a sloppy withdrawal. Who knew I didn’t even have an account at that bank or any bank for that matter? Had I remembered I didn’t have any money or an account, I’d never have tried to take that money or pistol whip the teller when she was slow handing over the cash.”

It goes from bad to worse. Later they were discussing Vermont Communist Bernie Sander’s comment about America needing a bit of Europe’s civil unrest if the tax bill is passed. This stupid old fool should be arrested for sedition. But, OK Bernie, lets flip that around, if taxes go up on Jan 1st Americans should take to the streets beat the living daylights out of anyone responsible the increase. That’d be you Bernie.

Then as I’m trying to get through dinner without throwing up, NY $h!thead Anthony Weiner is on telling us that it is perfectly OK for the government to seize the property of dead people. Why? Well in Tony’s demented world the dead are dead, and since they are dead, the government gets half. Yeah, the Death Tax. You cannot work and save all your life to pass something on to your children, because when you die excrement for brains like Weiner think it is the government’s right to grab 55% of EVERYTHING you accumulated. It’s a total asset grab not just cash assets in the bank.

So let’s flip this around on Tony. If it is OK for the government to seize the property of dead people, why can’t I? Why can’t I check the obits everyday and keep an eye out for the people in Twin Eagle who might have passed away? While the bereaved are away at the funeral, I bust down the door and snatch up the things I like. I’m even willing to pay tax on my ill gotten gain. I’d be jailed the second the cops got wind of the scheme. At trial, I’d rightfully be marked as a heartless cruel bastard, and because I’m a white, Christian, conservative every sentence in the book would be maxed out. But in Tony’s miniscule mind, the government doing the EXACT SAME THING only with paper is OK.

Sick of the whole thing I go out to the barn to cut some wood. I come back, and Greta is on with Mary sure my vote is for sale Landrieu. And if she said it once, she said it 3 or 4 times, we “can’t afford to give income tax cuts” to the wealthy. Can she really be this stupid? Why Lex she’s pol. As a class, being stupid is what they do best. So yes, she actually can be that stupid. In fact, there’s a 50/50 chance that that comment didn’t even reveal how incredibly stupid she really is.

First Mary, how much will it cost the tax payer to secure your vote on the bill? Next, tax cuts? What tax cuts for the wealthy are you talking about? The 2% payroll tax break? Because, there are no tax cuts. Dear Doofus, the bill merely maintains the tax code at the current rate. IT IS NOT A CUT. Next, GIVE a tax cut? HUH? Really? Is that what you think? Someone works their butt off to EARN a good living, and you know nothing, do nothing, be nothing louses in congress think that because you don’t confiscate a bigger portion of THEIR EARNINGS, that you are GIVING them something?

I’d had it. This all comes down within two hours. If TV’s weren’t so damn expensive, I’d be out looking for a new one this morning, because I’d have tried to punch that silly woman’s face out through the screen.

I try to avoid these shows, especially during the Christmas holiday, because it just puts me in a foul mood. I think Bernie is right, if elections don’t work, we’re going to need a bit of civil unrest to knock the arrogance out of Washington D.C.

No comments: