Thursday, November 06, 2014

Petulant Empty Suit remains petulant

In the post under Lex described The Empty Suit as a petulant little brat.  Anyone who still doubts that very accurate description missed TES's presser yesterday.  After an historic azz wippin', TES comes out and says, "Well all those people who didn't vote still support me."  By that logic I could claim victory in Tuesday's 3rd District House race.  More people in the 3rd district didn't vote for Marlin Stutzman in his 30 point victory than did.  So I think that's a pretty darn clear indication that the people are demanding Lex go to Caligula D.C. to represent Indiana's 3rd.  Only a delusional azzclown could make that argument with a straight face.  Unfortunately, TES is the delusional azzclown propping his dirty feet upon and setting bony worthless azz atop of the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office.

I never exaggerate on this page, but if I've said it once, I've said it 5 million times, TES is NOT a smart man.  He's smarmy, conniving guy who'll will work twice as hard to avoid work than just rolling up his sleeves and getting it done.  He's a narcissistic affirmative action know-nothing who has never had a real job.  He's as lazy as they come except for when it comes time to punish people who disagree with him and his BS.  Then, unfortunately his lazy Eddie Haskel manner and persona are out the window and he's all business like a Mafia boss rooting out a snitch.

Then TES did his best imitation of every despotic tin horn dictator in history when he flippantly threatened:  If they send me an immigration bill I like, I'll sign it.  Otherwise I'll use my pen and phone to get what I want.  How is that, my way or the highway thinking, any different from Hugo Chavez, Uncle Joe Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Hitler - all of whom shared TES's give me what I want or else method of governance?

Then there's the one thing that really, really irritated me.  TES wants to have a bourbon woth Mitch McConnell.  I like bourbon.  Now I have to rethink that whole thing.  First the Japanese buy Jim Beam maker of Maker's Mark now TES wants to have a bourbon.  I've always pictured him as a white wine and 7 Up kind of "guy" - that is when there wasn't any blow or weed available.

In other news
Tom Brokow seems to think it's a good idea to send slow Joe Biden to Capitol Hill to act as a liaison with the Republican controlled congress.  YGBSM!  What is there about His Slowness that leads anyone to believe he is capable of accomplishing anything meaningful?  Because he successfully negotiated that stay behind force in Iraq?  Because of the brilliant way he managed the stimulus money?  Because of the way in 40 years of politics he still hasn't been right about even one of the major issues of the day?  Sorry Tom, you advocating for the slow one is akin to Laurel vouching for Hardy.  Biden is an idiot of monumental proportions and so is anyone who thinks he's capable of doing anything much more than standing around looking like a fool.

The Dope loss can be boiled down to three things 1) The Empty Suit 2) Harry the roach Reid 3) Grand Nan from San Fran Pelooser.

Rand Paul has taken a shot across the Shrilldabeast's rather broad bow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the Griffin..
Back from the woods after 5 days of bow hunting. Great time. Got the election results. There is hope. But I did hear TES mention Kentucky Bourbon with Mitch. First thought was TES is a liar. Which is only normal as a first thought. I suspect he prefers a spritzer or a Shirley Temple. His favorite baseball team supposedly are the White Sox. When asked his top 1-2 players he could not name one. Red lines and keep your healthcare? Kentucky Bourbon is for real men. He lacks the necessary equipment to drink it. He is more likely to have a frappy-wappy, slow drip, crème laced, Starbucks served in a biodegradable paper cup than a bourbon. Keep the Maker's Mark handy Lex!