Thursday, June 21, 2018

As they become less influential the Left will visit more violence upon us


I just do not know why dueling was outlawed.  It solved a lot of problems.  I guarantee you society would be a whole lot more civil were loudmouthed d-bags like Pete Fonda shot through the eye at 20 paces for threatening to kidnap the president’s son, Barron.

DJT jr.  hit the nail on the head when he tweeted:  You’re clearly a sick individual and everyone is an internet badass but rather than attack an 11 year old like a bully and a coward why don’t you pick on someone a bit bigger. LMK

For dummies like me, I had to look up the LMK – shorthand for Let Me Know.

I think anyone who has watched the Trump boys – Eric and Don jr. - handle a gun, would tread very lightly indeed were they likely to get shot for their BS.

Can you imagine the turnover in late night TV “comedy” hosts if they got their azzes shot off when they lied and impugned the wrong guy? Bill Maher, Steve Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel et al would all go to the Johnny Carson/Jay Leno model or all be dead men walking.   

In the post under in a brilliant response to an unhinged #NEVERTRUMPer, Lex pointed out the Lefty Lib response to every single issue boils down to Bob Di Nero’s: “F-Trump.”

I do not know that advocating for the kidnapping of PDJT’s son, calling Trump women Cs, shouting F-you at the president in the Capitol Building and a long line of other profane issue-devoid insults and epitaphs is a winning strategy.  My guess is that the only people who such BS appeals to is the base and repels everyone else. 

So while I find the profane threat of violence by unhinged Lefty Libs dangerous and off putting, I encourage the Left to continue down that path, because I believe when push comes to shovel they’ll take an extreme azz beating literally and at the polls.

I do think as the Left becomes more agitated and less influential, the threat of real violence by the Left is increasing and becoming more mainstream.  We know the criminal class is a natural constituency for the Demo-Dope Party.  That’s why Dope governors are quick to restore felon voting rights.  As a result, the Dope base is prone to crime and violence.

I think the Left is going to visit violence on Republican rallies during the mid-terms.  Sadly, we know that Dope pols will demand that police refrain from maintaining order at these events.  At some point the Left’s violent nature as seen at the congressional baseball practice last year is going to reach full bloom.  Then what?  Dope pols won’t let police protect the rallies.  The only option will be to protect yourself.

PDJT skunks Dopes again
I was a bit depressed when I heard that PDJT “caved” on immigration by signing an Executive Order to reunite law breaking families.  Then I heard the MSM/Dope reaction to it and I had hope again. 

So MSM/Dopes are in the position of lampooning PDJT for “caving” while at the same time trying to screw up enough mock outrage to condemn PDJT’s EO. So it goes from “Yeah we really showed him!!  WE GOT HIM!!!  HE CAVED!!!” Then an insta-second after supposedly getting what they demanded its, “EEEEGAD WTF IS HE DOING NOW!!!  THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!”  LMAO

PDJT MN rally
I missed most of it last night.  I did catch what I thought was a great bit referring to Lefty Libs or the MSM:

Elites?  Why do they call them elites?  I have a better apartment than they do.  I’m smarter that they are.  I have more money than they do.  I’m the president, and I have all of you deplorables backing me.  Why are they elite?”

Only PDJT could brag about his wealth in front of a working class crowd and be cheered for it.  Mitt Romney ran from his wealth.  PPDJT embraces it.  He brings it up as in “Hey I want all of us do as well as I have done.”  He eats fast food, swears, talks in terms we all understand, is a bit overweight, unabashedly stands up for America – all things the “elites” cannot stand, but average Americans love. 

That’s why PDJT is the blue collar billionaire.   

No comments: