Tuesday, June 05, 2018

PDJT slaps Philly with an embargo


PDJT channels Lex
The Philly Eagles got trimmed from the White House guest list yesterday by PDJT.  The Eagles (or as my old VoAg teacher would call them the Iggills) were only going to have about 7 players show up for the White House ceremony celebrating their Super Bowl Championship, so PDJT cancelled the show.

Good for him.  About 1,000 Eagle fans are still invited.  Where have I heard of such a model?  Oh yeah, Lex proposed it.

Can the NFL be sooooo stupid as to go down this road for another season?  Why yes.  I believe they can.

NOTE TO THE NFL:  You cannot win this argument.  Here’s why.  1)  The players cannot, in one sentence, articulate what it is they are protesting. The only thing that they can swear to is that they are not protesting the flag or the anthem.  When asked, “Well then why are you kneeling during the anthem then?”  No one can offer a coherent answer. 2) About 2% of sports fans give a flying crapola what any athlete’s political opinions are, or opinion on anything else for that matter.  I care about GS Warrior’s coach Steve Kerr’s opinion about politics about as much as I do about Cher’s.*  3)  Multi-millionaire players, a significant percentage of whom cannot put two understandable sentences together on anything, trying to tell the people who pay them their country sucks is not a good look. 4) You cannot out show the ultimate showman – PDJT.  He’s beaten you by making it about supporting the military – and again you have no coherent answer. You’re idiots.  Admit defeat.  Require players to stand.  Move on.

NOTE:  I for one always check Lebron's twitter feed when I'm trying to decide what I should think about the Fed's monetary policy, or who PDJT's next Supreme Court appointee should be.

Prediction: The Eagles will be the ones who look like fools.  The Demo-Dopes are inviting players on a tour of the Capitol building.  Idiots.  PDJT will brand them as the party who supports anthem kneelers, Hamas, MS-13, illegal aliens, Iran, N Korea over the American people.

Rapist Clinton a smug azz
I saw Billyboy Billbo Clinton getting grilled yesterday.  What struck me most about his response wasn’t him telling America that he was the victim for raping his way through his public life, it was the smug smile and total BS demeanor throughout.  He should be horse whipped.

President pardoning himself
Hell Idunno.  Neither does anyone else.  Proof is that it'd likely be a 5-4 political split on the Supreme Court.    
      


Today’s JG rant
Re: Ron Weiss’s letter “My solution on guns” of Jun 6, 2018

I would tell Ron Weiss to read the #2A.

I would tell Ron Weiss to come try to make me follow his fascist dictatorial manifesto.

I’m pretty sure that’s where it ends unless Weiss gets other men with guns to come try to force his foolishness on me, which being a liberal, the hypocrisy of such a move would be totally lost and ironically prove the need and reason for the #2A.

Okay, Ron, your move.  Come make me.


My solutions on guns
I would ban all automatic firearms and any device that converts a semiautomatic to an automatic. I would ban silencers. I would limit clip capacities to 10.
I would require background checks for all sales. To facilitate this the buyer could get a temporary background check good for 60 days from the police department to take to the sale. I would hold the registered owner criminally responsible for all crimes committed with that firearm as well as all civil damages. The registered owner would not be liable after reporting the theft of his firearm.
I would ban sales to anyone younger than 21 and not allow carry permits for anyone younger than 26. We mature at 26 physiologically and there is much evidence that says we also mature emotionally at 26.
Remember when they had the draft? They didn't draft past 26. Car insurance drops at 26 and most rental places will not rent a car to anyone younger than 26. The crime rate also drops at 26.
Finally, I would not grandfather in anything above.
RON WEISS
Fort Wayne

No comments: