Friday, November 05, 2004

THE WEDNESDAY KABUKI DANCE

For two years the candidates called each other every conceivable name and made every conceivable charge against each other, then on the Wednesday after the election, all is forgotten. Well I’m not so much of a turn the other cheeker. With that in mind, here is what I would have liked to hear W say on Wednesday.

“Well I finally got the call from Frenchy. He has been convinced he’s a looser. And they call me dumb. Well, I figured it out at about 12:30 this morning. It took Mr. Genius another eight hours. He even sent his girl friend out last night to try to give lefties some hope. Well, only the libs educated in the public schools couldn’t add it up.

“Frenchy tried to lecture me on the need to compromise to 'bring the country together'. I told him to get bent, I won. I told him the train was leaving the station. If he and the Democrat girly men wanted to get on board and share some credit for moving America forward, fine. If not, I told him I’d be traveling to their states before the mid-terms to talk about their obstructionism. The seats are filling up. Anyone standing in front of the train trying to stop it will be run over.

“Before I let him go I reminded him of the vicious attacks that I had endured for two years from whackos like Michael Moore and George Sorors without so much as a ‘knock it off’ from him. I also reminded him that Lynn Cheney referred to him as ‘not a good man’. I let him know in no uncertain terms that I agreed totally with her assessment. I advised him to stay away from the Vice President, unless he wanted to get his scrawny butt kicked by a heart patient. Last, I told him that if his punk stepson Chris ever called me a 'cokehead' again I would personally snatch him up by the short hairs and push his face into a pile of Barney droppings on the East Lawn of the White House.

“Well, I’ve got work to do. God Bless America.”

No comments: