Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cindy, if wasn't doing this I'd have to get a job, Sheehan


Cindy Sheehan, still obviously stricken with grief over the death of her son Casey, is hauled away from the White House. Posted by Picasa

When asked why she was continuing her crusade at the latest anti-America/war rally, Cindy Sheehan said, "Well my husband has left me. I have no means of support now. So if I wasn't doing this, I'd have to get a job to support myself and I'm just not ready to go back to work yet."

"What about Casey?" came a voice from the crowd.

"Who?" replied Sheehan.

"Your son Casey?" asked the voice.

"Oh yeah him. When the police arested me in my chair yesterday, it was such a neat photo op don't you think? I just wish I'd had my blue shirt on. I look so good in that shirt. I just love being the center of attention."

It's all about Cindy now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADD THIS TO YOUR FAVORITES! When you get time check our Beautiful GOLD site at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/. With new technology that’s available there are Millions in GOLD just waiting to be discovered. They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Take a break and check our Beautiful GOLD site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/. Is it time for a new hobby… that could actually earn you MONEY?