Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What's up

Don’t be like Mike
Am I in trouble? OK then, I found Jesus. That ought to just about cover the water front. I’m happy Mike Vick found Jesus. I just wish he’d kept his discovery to himself until after sentencing. You know a quiet faith that puts your fate in the hands of the Man, rather than spouting your faith in the hope of getting a better deal from the man.


Alberto
Alberto Gonzales is gone. Except for Mrs. Gonzales, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid and Teddy Kennedy, I cannot imagine who cares. In a predictable move, even though they admit he’s done nothing wrong, Dems have vowed to continue to pursuing Gonzales for something, anything really, maybe even wearing white after Labor Day, in an effort to embarrass the White House. Dems said the same thing when Karl Rove escaped their non-stop witch hunt. I’m getting a mental picture of Chuck Schumer dressed up as Elmer Fudd.


Larry and Bruce
Then there’s this, U.S. Sen. Larry Craig, an Idaho Republican pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in Minnesota this month after being arrested by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. No doubt Sen Craig will soon be checking himself into rehab and publicly proclaiming his faith. Now I’m enough of a 2000 guy not to start in on the gay bashing, but what kind of bottom feeder trolls the public bathrooms looking for sex? That’s just too creepy. It’s also why I’ve changed my party affiliation to independent. I do not care to be associated with creeps like Craig, McCain, Grahamnesty, Hagle et. al. This whole episode is further proof that dad was right when he said you could get a better group of people to serve in congress if you picked them randomly from the crowd at an Ohio State football game.

No comments: