Thursday, June 12, 2008

RC Durbin mangles Dante; Man quits non-existent job

Richard Cranium Durbin act smart looks stupid and self-serving as ever

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.-- Dante Alighieri

Wow that’s pretty powerful stuff. RC Durbin tried to look smart and turned Dante’s phrase into, “The hottest ring in hell is reserved for politicians who attack their opponents family.” Sorry Dick just a bit too self serving to have oomph of Dante’s quote. The hottest circle in a very warm place is reserved for craven politician who compare their countrymen serving in harm’s way with the most despicable people in history – Pol Pot, the people who ran the Soviet Gulag – and that’d be Dick the Dick Turd-bin. What a punk.

Man quits non-job job

After Lex exposed B-HO’s hypocrisy on Jim Johnson “working” on B-HO’s Veep selection committee yesterday morning, Johnson was forced to step down from his non-job job by the afternoon. How does that work? He never worked for B-HO in the first place so how do you let a guy that go?

B-HO: Look you’re fired!
JJ: Wait, I don’t “work” for you. So you can’t really fire me.
B-HO: Oh yeah, right. Well then you are no longer part of that non-working entity looking for my Veep candidate.
JJ: Says who? I’ll start my own non-working selection committee. What are you going to about it? We don’t work for you. I’ll hold daily press conferences charting our progress. Have people in for interviews. When I come up with Al Gore, I dare you to criticize it.
B-HO: OK let’s say you did work me. Could I let you go then?
JJ: Sure, but you said I don’t. So you’re screwed now. In the military it’s called accepting responsibility for the things you and your subordinates do and fail to do. But don’t worry about that. Nobody expects anyone to accept responsibility anymore. Look at Katrina. People still blame the president for the Superdome disaster.
B-HO: Yeah, yeah, yeah how about if you just resign?
JJ: Resign? From what? To whom?
B-HO: Well from Veep selection committee and to me.
JJ: Why? I apparently have nothing to do with you.
B-HO: Damn it Jim, I’m only a hare brained political candidate. Help me out here or you’ll never have another non-working position in my administration again.
JJ: Ooooooooooh that’s a scary thought.
B-HO: Look you’ll resign by noon or I’ll assign the Shrillda Beast to your non-working Veep working committee.
JJ: See ya. I’m out of here.
B-HO: Who says you can’t fire people that don’t work for you?

There’s a Seinfeld episode where Kramer works in office at a job he was never hired to do. Look it up to know what kind of people are heading up B-Ho’s Veep selection committee.

No comments: