Thursday, December 15, 2011

I know! Let's have another debate and ask the same questions for two hours.

Lemmesee, it’s Thursday. It’s been, what, four days since the last one.  There must be a Republican candidate’s debate tonight. This one is on Fox. For some reason people still believe the baby splitter network has more sway with a conservative audience than say, PMSNBC.


I don’t know why. The last Fox debate was an embarrassment for the network. It had the same none sense questions as all of the other debates. It tried it’s best to pit candidate against candidate rather against the real problem – the P-BO.

I’m going to watch this one start to finish. I predict the winner will be the candidate who refuses to take the bait to bash fellow conservatives and turns questions that attempt to do so on the P-BO.

Question: “Newt, Mitt called you ‘zany’ the other day. Would you like to take this opportunity to call Mitt a name?”

Answer: “No. I’ll tell you what’s zany, being 15 trillion dollars in debt. I’ll tell you what’s zany, asking the Slowest of all Joe’s, Joe shovel ready Biden to be your VP. I’ll tell you what’s zany, having an accomplice to murder as your Attorney General. I’ll tell you what’s zany, an American president bending and bowing to every thug, king, sultan, dictator, emperor and emir that crosses his path. By comparison, I’d look quite normal even if I and my entire cabinet piled out of one those clown cars at the Capitol Building for my first State of the Union address.”

Ugliness
Rabbi Joshua Hammerman let lose this stream hate speech in some left wing Jewish journal;

If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants.

Wow, Rabbi J, I couldn’t agree more. After all, we know it was those crazed Tebowers who gunned down a dozen people at Ft. Hood in one of the worst cases of work place violence ever right after Tebow lost to AL in the 2009 SEC Championship game.

ASIDE: The dopes in the P-BO administration called the Ft. Hood shootings “work place violence.” I’m not surprised. Just after the shootings, the Chief of Staff of the Army and Elmer Fudd look alike Gordon Sullivan, told reporters that the real tragedy of the Ft. Hood shootings would be if it set back the Army’s efforts at diversity. Fudd, uh, Sullivan should have been fired on the spot. Not only for sponsoring “diversity efforts” that kept a lunatic Islamo-Terror-Fascist in the ranks but also for his off the wall insensitive remarks. So no, after the P-BO let Sullivan’s criminally stupid remarks go un-rebuked, I am not one little bit surprised that the administration called the murder of a dozen US citizens at the hands of a ITF “work place violence.”

Just one more example of the PC cowards that populate the general officer corps of our armed forces.

I’m back on track now. For the record, I do not believe God favors Tebow on the football field. As I once heard during the prayer before a NASCAR race from a fan behind me, “God don’t give a shit who wins this race.” Well said, my friend. Have another beer. But I do believe in the power of prayer, and I believe a lot of people pray for Tebow.

Today's things passed by.
Pagers: Recall when all of the cool and important people, ok and drug dealers carried pagers? Gone.

Developing photos: I remember taking film from my, 110, then my 35mm, into the drug store to be developed. You could get it back in three days or pay extra to have it in 24 hours. Now you look at photos instantly and shoot another picture if it didn’t turn out like you wanted.

Spare tires that look like tires: The donut tire has replaced the full sized spare tire. It saves cost and saves weight in the trunk. But come on, admit it.  You’re disappointed when car guy tells you, “No it doesn’t come with a full sized spare tire. If you want one those, buy a pick up.”

No comments: