Thursday, November 09, 2017

Air Force Academy "hate crime" perp is the victim, apology from AFA El Supremo? Don't hold your breath

Well, well, well, I’m pretty sure Lex called this one.  When news of racially insensitive remarks being scrawled on Air Force Academy cadet white boards first surfaced, I’m pretty sure Lex noted that, given the history of such things, the victim might well be the perp.  It turns out that they are in fact one in the same persons.

Rather than issuing a full-throated apology and resigning, no doubt AFA El Supremo Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria will issue an Aunt Polly type apology.  After finding out that she’d punished Tom Sawyer for something he didn’t do, Aunt Polly refuses to apologize to Tom.  Instead she justifies her dubious action by telling Tom the punishment was probably deserved for something that he had done but hadn’t been caught at. 

So it’ll be with wannabe general Silveria. 

Apology:  “Okay, none of you wrote the racist notes on the whiteboards.  So what?  I have no apology for you.  We all know you’re racists.  My moral preening before ever looking into anything to do with those notes was spot on and made me a YouTube hero.  So if you think I’ve got an ounce of humility after being proven to be a total douche for dressing you down before asking a single question about the incident that I dressed you down for or that I’m going to stand up here and say that I demonstrated less leadership than Boy Scout Tenderfoot running as fast as he can and knocking down anyone in his way to get to head of the lunch line when I dressed you all down for something you had nothing to with, fuggetabooutit.  Ain’t happenin’. 

“If I had a single leadership trait, I wouldn’t have dressed you down before asking one or two questions about the incident in the first place. Leadership is for suckers.  I’m a new age wannabe general, I don’t do leadership.  I do '*uck you how can I use you to help me get to the top.'  Leaders don’t do group punishment.  I do.  It’s easier.  Leaders don’t punish in pubic.  I do. I film it.  I post it.  I hope it goes viral.  Leaders apologize and make amends when they make a mistake.  I don’t.  I either wait for the controversy to go away or I use the Dan Rather ‘fake but true’ defense.

“That’s what I choose to do today. *uck you all.  You’re all racists and you know it.  You didn’t write those notes, but we all know you were thinking it.

“That is all.  Now get back to class you racists scum, and have a great Air Force Academy day.  By the way, this incident is proof positive that I’m the only one in this institution with a moral compass that I can trust.”      


This definitely proves that PDJT is the crazy one

$h!t you cannot make up, must CNN's AR-15 modification


2 comments:

The Griffin said...

It used to be that after the OSU vs Mich football game that porch couches and dumpsters were fair game for a pyro-fest. Not really smart thing to do but to a 19 year drunk 500 miles from home on a dark night it seemed better than studying for a test on irrational numbers. Duke, Virginia, Mich State, and many others including the Air Force Academy have been duped. Hook, line, sinker. Silvera is a Lt Gen that needs to be made an example and fired unless a publicly aired apology is done. Where was OODA developed and where is it taught? This academy! Live what you teach General. Otherwise you are just a preening politian dressed like a wardog. The Griffin.

Anonymous said...

AF Bro:

“As a graduate of that (used to be distinguished) institution, I’ll bet the cadets would forgive all, if only the Gen would invite the Wing to a beer summit on the terrazzo where the quaffing cadets would admit that they acted stupidly... Hey, it worked for BHO.”