Tuesday, November 07, 2017

PDJT: another campaign promise fulfilled

As I recall PDJT promised to “knock the $h!t out of ISIS” in Syria.  Count that as another campaign promise fulfilled.  As we run up on the Marine Corps birthday, that would be Nov 10th for the unwashed, I ran across this piece about Marine artillerymen in Syria.  As a former Marine cannon cocker, all I can say is OoooooRAH!

Image result for m777 howitzer

As the ISIS bastards flee or die in place in Syria, I saw The Empty Suit’s former SecDef, Ash Carter, claim that all PDJT has done is execute TES’s plan for Syria.  YGBSM!

That’s like me saying Jeff Black, a 1,000 point scorer at CWHS, was just executing my plan when he poured in 30 against cross county rival Carrol HS.  It very well may have been my “plan”, but there was no way heck I could have executed it.  It’s the same for TES’s plan for ISIS.  He may have “planned” to knock the $h!t out ISIS, but, there is no way he’d actually be capable of doing it.

Why not?  I don’t know.  When I see things like this, the National Kneeball League kneelers, leftist AntiFa fascists visiting violence on anyone brave enough not to cover their face, pulling down of America’s historic monuments, free speech bans on America’s campuses, defining every single issue as racists if differs one mil to the right of the accepted Lefty Lib orthodoxy, attacks on religion and anything once sacred etc. etc. I ask myself, if I give the Demo-Dopes the benefit of the doubt and accept that they are not anti-American azzbags, how would what they are doing be any different if they were?  The answer is always the same.  It wouldn’t be any different.

I don’t know why the success in Syria hasn’t gotten more play from the MSM.  They are, of course, loath to give PDJT credit for anything.  My hope is that the military has finally frozen the azzbags out and is conducting military operations with the secrecy or at least low-keyed efficiency these things deserve instead of embeds broadcasting live during operations as if it was some kind of Call to Duty video game or simulator for our entertainment. 

No comments: