Thursday, November 30, 2017

Where's my pitchfork?

I don’t think anyone who drops in on this page - even just once and awhile - will ever say that Lex has an ounce of respect for congress or 98% of the lying, thieving, self-serving, arrogant PsOS who populate it.

The poster child for this opion, the $h!ttiest POS in congress if you will, Demo-Dope Rep for life Jimmy Clyburn, when confronted with a long list of people who recently resigned or were fired behind sex harassment, as justification for John Conyers stepping down, actually replied, “Who elected them?” The inference in that boneheaded statement is that if you’re an elected official, particularly a Dope official, you have a free pass to be sex harasser.

But, after Billbo BillyBoy Clnton we knew that.  We just didn’t think anyone would be so stupid as to admit it.  Jimmy reached a new level of stupidity when he let the Demo-Dope sex harasser protection racket cat out of the bag.

Hey Jimmy!!  A lot of us are of the opinion that elected officials ought to be held to HIGHER standard and not be allowed to sink to the lowest possible level while using a taxpayer funded slush fund to cover up their criminal activities.

Time flies
Yesterday I pulled into the driveway, and I had to get out of my truck to move Lex Jr.’s tricycle from obstructing my progress.  I went into the house and bawled him out for being a dope and leaving it there in the first place.

This morning I woke up to learn Jr. had turned 21 as a junior at Indiana University.  Now, I regret all the fuss over dopey stuff that, in the end, does not amount to a hill beans.

I know that story defies logic and physics, but that’s exactly how I remember it this morning. I will spend the rest of the day trying to reconstruct my own time-space continuum in an effort to figure out where the time went.

Happy Birthday my son!
Love you, no matter what, Daddy-O


Tomorrow I will hand down my instructions to the college football bowl selection committee. 

No comments: