Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kerry whiffs

Is John, I spent four months in Vietnam filming myself, Kerry (RAT, MA) the most pompous windbag in the history of the world? Why, yes I believe he is. Having learned nothing from a 4 MILLION vote thrashing from “that idiot” Bush in the last election, Kerry continues to speak as if most Americans don’t understand English. While George Bush was hitting a grand slam home run in his speech at the Naval Academy yesterday, Kerry the lame was whiffing on three straight pitches.

The president inspired the Middies with this line, “To all who wear the uniform, I make you this pledge: America will not run in the face of car bombers and assassins so long as I am your Commander-in-Chief.” The crowd went nuts. Having seen the response John, I threw my medals away, no wait those were someone else’s medals, mine are neatly framed in my office, Kerry offered this lame brain line of bovine excrement, “We’re not asking for a timeline for withdrawal. We’re asking for a timeline for victory.” What? Yeah right, I’m not asking for a refund. I’m asking for my money back. I don’t want my car washed. I want it cleaned. I never asked for a date. I asked if she’d like to have dinner and see a movie. The teacher doesn’t give spelling tests on Friday. She evaluates if the kids can spell certain words by announcing them, using them in a sentence and having the kids write them on a piece of paper. It's not the Superbowl. It's a gridiron classic. Oh my goodness he missed that one by a mile. STeeeerike one!

John, I may go to Cambodia for Christmas again this year, Kerry also made this idiotic remark, “Well, so long as Jack Reed is United States senator and John Kerry is a senator and the rest of us are senators, none of us, no one has ever suggested or believes that we should run in the face of car bombers or assassins.” Hey, dopey one, you might want to check with your like minded fools in the house. Kerry hadn’t uttered the last syllable in the word assassins when Nance Lala Poloser (RAT, CA) announced, “"I'm endorsing what Mr. Murtha (RAT, PA) is saying” which is a six month timetable for US troop withdrawal. Kerry could be heard screaming in his office, “Damn her. I’m trying to run for president!” Holy Cow! He swung before the pitcher let go of the ball on that one. STEEEErike two!

DeomoRATS seeking a timetable for victory? John Murtha: "I'm absolutely convinced that we're making no progress at all. We've become the enemy. Eighty percent of the people in Iraq want us out of there." Barbara Boxer: "What's happening in Iraq is not working. It's a disaster." I don’t believe it. He actually swung twice at that pitch before checking his swing. Now he’s arguing the call with the umpire. Dolt, buffoon, idiot don’t even begin to scratch the surface of just how dumb this guy is. STEEEERIKE THREE AND FOUR YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!

This stuff has got to drive common sense Democrats like Joe Liebermann insane. Sort of like John, I’m the light of my life, McCain (RepulicRAT, AZ) and Arly, the Scot, Specter (RepbulicRAT, PA) irritate conservatives.

No comments: