Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The comeback

She’s baaaaaaack!

The absolute truth about the Shrillda Beast’s break down is located here http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/2008/01/09/hillary-clintons-emotional-press-conference-as-seen-from-the-extraterrestrial-spacecraft-that-controls-her/and is MUST viewing if you’re interested in the truth. Anyone who bought into that line of BS, I’ve got million dollar check that you’ve just won. For a small fee, I’ll send it along to you. It was a planted question. It was a rehearsed response. The same is true with the “iron my shirt” guys. I’m sure that the Shrillda Beast’s staff just let’s something like that happen – right in front of the camera. Think about it. I’ll believe it when I see guys with signs that read,
“Support women’s Lib: Marry a rapist?” or
“Invest in cattle futures” or
“First, we fire the travel office” or
“Paula, Jennifer, Kathleen and Wanita who?” or
“I’m so smart even George Bush fooled me” or
“Now, where did those billing records go?”
So, of all of the things that could have appeared on that sign to hurt the Shrillda Beast, what shows up, something that actually helps her. Oh Yeah, that was spontaneous.

Then there are the Republicans. After getting the Shrillda Beast prediction wrong by about a mile, the pundits now think Mitt is dead in the water because he finished second to McCain in New Hampshire – where independents not Republicans carried McCain’s water. But Mitt is dead according to the chattering class. That is in spite of Mitt trouncing McCain in Iowa, Mitt winning Wyoming and having more Republican delegates, votes and money than any other candidate. That makes sense, why not quit while you’re a head.

Were I Mitt, I’d be looking at what would happen if I stayed in the race and watched McCain, Giuliani, Thompson and Huckabee impale themselves on one another while I ran a consistent second. The worst case is that I might be the king maker at the convention.

No comments: