Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Griffin on Government BS

Lex is still a bit under the weather, so I’ll lift this e-mail from the Griffin for the day in hopes of a full recovery by tomorrow.

The Griffin on Government BS, which, save the military, is currently a set of the whole:

Let’s add the new x-rated airport machine nude scanning and groping requirements, to warrant-less phone tapping, to the new 25 page healthcare questionnaires, the 10 page 2010 inquiso-census, cell phone tower tracking of my cell phone number, IRS financial intrusions and continual incarceration threats, the statement “Upon Penalty of Law” on everything from my mattresses to the paint cans in my garage, the required Orange Triangle on my John Deere Gator, the local, state, and federal licensing of my dog, my cars, boat, trailer, my handguns, and my ability to drive a vehicle, to my need to pay road tolls on roads already paid for, need for a birth certificate to prove I was born, the required yearly county inspection of my aeration and septic systems, the need to pay for a wheel chair ramp if I modify the steps of our business entry, the plan approval from the county I needed when I added a market shed, the taxes I must pay by law when I die, for social security, FICA, Medicare, schools, property, to not being able to buy a happy meal in California especially if you have an American flag tapped to your bicycle on a school ground, and I could go on and on with an endless list.

So now the government requires that if you and your wife, and throw in your daughters and the mother-in-law, are about to board an airplane you must all remove your shoes and personal dignity and submit to the possibility of being groped by a stranger/s and have your clothes technically removed for a picture to be viewed by a stranger/s. The least the TSA could do is put a dollar bill in your waistline when they are done with you. If we were to vigorously find and kill the IslamoNuts trying to kill us we would not need these government gropes. Instead Incompetano and the TSA are going be tied up in court describing the difference between an accidental grope versus a squeeze versus an extended feel versus a reach-around versus an extended breast inspection and on and on. The IslamoNuts must be absolutely thrilled. Holder cannot even figure out after two years where KSM should be immediately convicted, then groped and scanned, and hanged. Groped and scanned would be considered cruel and unusual punishment for KSM but not for us Americans. Holder needs more time. And hey, in California you can now pay in state tuition if you are in this country illegally. So I live in Ohio . If I go to Canada legally and then sneak across the US border illegally (no customs check) can I attend UCLA at in-state tuition rates?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been married for 29 years and times are tough. So, if I buy a one way plane ticket to Istanbul packing a slingshot, I will get groped, turned over, slapped, all while getting a reach around? Then put in prison with 3 squares a day, work on my degree, get the best drugs around, and a free WOW tattoo? Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I want Rich's beer!
Jess