Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rev? Hymietown and the religon of constant anger: liberalism

In the Rev? Jesse Jackson’s small mind yesterday was Easter
“Trayvon Martin has resurrection beyond the grave. Today marks the two- year anniversary of his death.”
Rev? Jesse Jackson

So weird on so many levels.  I think Jesus was the only one to get out alive.  As tragic as Martin’s death was, he was a foul mouthed, violent, thieving, lying, punk – pretty much the antithesis of the Christ.   And that Mr. & Mrs. America is why Lex always puts the question mark after the Rev. in Rev? Jesse Jackson.

ASIDE:  Who are the real racists?  I live in a pretty much lily white community.  I’m absolutely certain that if a black man walked our community, he’d be perfectly safe.  I’m sure people would look and wonder what the heck, but they wouldn’t go out and shout obscenities at him or beat him.  I wonder how safe I’d be walking the streets in SW Ft. Wayne as a white guy.  It’s probably not a good idea to test this theory.  I know it’s true though because the right Rev? Jesse hymietown Jackson himself once commented that when being followed, he was relieved to look back and see a bunch of white kids.

What’s wrong with this picture?

 
This a pic from a UCLA student council debate on a demand that the university divest from companies “profiting from Israeli occupation.”  A woman wearing a Palestinian  keffiyeh is sort of like  a chicken holding up sign that reads “I (heart) Colonel Sanders.”  I’m sure some parent is overjoyed at the notion of going broke to “educate” their daughter at UCLA only to see her supporting misogynistic Islamo-Terror-Fascists.   And for the jerk dude in the keffiyeh, I’d hand him this picture of Palestinians after 9-11:
 
 
While we’re on the subject
Like those practicing the religion of total and perpetual pissed offedness (AKA Islam), those on the left seem to be the angriest most intolerant bunch since the Nazis got their azz whipped in WWII.  Every time a cross shows up in the public square the left mobilizes their legion of angry Christophobes and demand it be removed.  The Christophobes threaten small towns with expensive law suites and bully their way to their desired result.  No one ever asks the person who claims to be “offended” by a cross if they truly are and why.  Do you have any 6 panel doors in your house?  They make a perfect cross in the upper 2/3rds you know.  Should all 6 panel doors be removed from society?
 
When I see a Star of David or green crescent, even though I do not personally hold to that way of thinking, I pass by totally un-offended.   What is it in my make up as a conservative (AKA confirmed hater, homophobe, racist, sexist, bigoted creep) that I can walk by things totally un-offended but a oh so tolerant, salt of the Earth, enlightened, generous, thinking, feeling,  all-knowing lib is offended at about just about everything that does not comport to his way of thinking?
 
Why is it a federal case for homosexuals because a photographer didn’t want to film their homosexual “wedding?”  Why do the homosexuals care?  Why not walk up the street to Harlan and Larry’s LGBT House of Photography and ask them to take the pictures?
 
I was in Tokyo on the Ginza strip one night walking about.  I noticed signs on a couple of doors in perfect English, “No Americans.”  It wasn’t racist.  It didn’t say “No whites” or as they called us “big noses” -  no, still not offended.  It said “No Americans.”  I was not offended. I suspected that there were still some hard feelings from that little imbroglio our two countries were involved in back in ‘41.  Besides, own my dad always referred to the Japanese as Japs or G-D Japs.  So no, I wasn’t offended.  I had a pocket full of yen and was happy to spend it somewhere else.
 
I truly believe if all these cases were restricted to people who were truly “uncomfortable” with a cross or a merchant’s religious beliefs about 99.9999999999% of these first amendment religious “discrimination” cases would disappear.  The overwhelming number of cases I believe to be more politically motivated than having anything to do with the petitioner being offended.
 
If people looking to be offended would just stop looking there would be no need for any type of state bill that AZ Gov. Jan Brewer vetoed yesterday.  If I were to walk into my favorite hang out today and find a poster mocking the Pope, I’d take it up with the manager.  If he didn’t take it down, I’d probably find a new hang out.  I wouldn’t sue him.  I wouldn’t expect or want the full weight of the federal government to come down on his head for putting up a poster I didn’t like.  The left would do just that and delight in it.
 
I, of course, retain the right to be outraged when my government participates in discriminatory practices and uses my tax dollars to single me out for extra IRS scrutiny.

No comments: