Thursday, March 20, 2014

I suppose it could be worse

Flt 370: a new theory
I’m playing the odds.  Since most of the area where the jet was last verified being aloft is covered by water, I’m thinking it went down into a large body of water somewhere, either that or it landed on land.  Now, I just sit back and await a call from CNN asking me to be an “expert” on one of their shows.  I defy anyone to knock a whole in my latest theory.  Do those experts get paid?

Bable
Hey if you cannot get them to join you, you should join them.  A Huston school principal is being let go for insisting her students speak English while on school grounds.  You’d think that a reasonable request at an American high school.  You’d be wrong.

The usual band of  hyper sensitive multi-culturalist BS artists are demanding that not only does Spanish need to be permitted to be spoken on campus but that the entire incident should be investigated by the FBI as some sort of hate crime.  No the principal’s good intentions of preparing her students to compete for jobs and scholarships is not a defense.

No word yet from the multi-cults on why they think people break into our county in the first place.  I guess it’s because they want to speak Spanish which will limit their job opportunities, so they can get government assistance, so they talk about what a bunch of racist bastards white Americans are, unless of course you’re a white Hispanic in the first place then I guess you’re relegated to trashing America as whole.

When I was in the Marine Corps I insisted that anywhere people were speaking where others could hear them or see them, English was the language to be spoken.  To howls of protest I explained it was a courtesy akin to not whispering in the presence of others.  It built trust that no one was talking $h!t behind someone’s back, I explained.

As always the Marines found ways to lampoon the rule.  Chaves would shout over to Brown in Espanol.  Brown would reply, “Huh?  Hey en Ingles por favor.”  Chaves would shout back in English, “I said, you’re a F*&^king P*&sy.”  Brown shouts back, “Oh.  OK.  Hey, check under your girl friend’s bed.  I think I left my boots there when I was over and I had to leave out the window in a rush when you showed up early.  Hey Manny, how do you say that in Espanol so I can be sure Chaves understood?”   Manny would do the translation and the whole thing broke down into a crude lesson on cussing in Espanol as Brown and Chaves cussed each other out with Manny doing the translation so that we could be sure that “no one was talking $h!t behind someone’s back.”

There is absolutely nothing to worry about
While King SFB took time off from his 100 millionth round of golf to talk March madness on ESPN, Vlad Putin was signing the necessary documents to annex Crimea.  That’s how screwed we are in a nutshell.  King SFB tried to warn Russia off Crimea with stern talk before the troops rolled, then was seen declaring Happy Hour at D.C. pub.  Right now King SFB is considering a new redline to ignore before drawing a new red line that will be ignored.

King SFB is a very unserious punk.  Putin on the other hand is not.  Putin has not yet been photographed skipping one into home plate from the mound while wearing mom jeans, riding a girl's bike in a plastic helmet, missing 18 of 22 shots in what is supposed to be “his game,” bowling a 32 or gone missing while his personal envoy is being murdered in a foreign country.   Both however ARE extraordinary liars, so SFB has that going for him when he squares off against Putin the next time.

No comments: