Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2016 thoughts

Mitt Romney is getting back into presidential politics.  To the extent that that hurts Jeb Bush, good for him.  If Mitt gets the nomination, I’ll vote for him.  I he wins, America will be better off.  The same can be said for Jeb Bush.

That said, I think I’m leaning toward Scott Walker right now.  He’s won three elections in 4 years in liberal WI.  He demolished the teachers union in WI among other things.  He seems to be a rock solid conservative.

If the Republicans go down the road of nominating a senator, Cruz then Paul would be my choices.  Cruz is interesting because he rubs both Dopes and Rat establishment swells the wrong way.  That has got be a plus for the average guy.  Cruz also seems impervious to criticism from any quarter.  He just tells us what he thinks and lets the chips fall.  If the chips fall on Mitch McConnell’s head, well, so sad too bad.

I like Paul because he seems most likely to go into places that others will not.  Mitt concedes 47% of the vote.  Paul will go ask the 47% for their votes.  If he only gets 3-4% of the 47% he wins easily.  Whoever the GOP nominates they should insist that they go after some percentage of Romney’s 47%.  A certain percentage have to be disaffected by now.

I saw a bit of Chris Christie's sate of the state address for NJ.  He was harder on The Empty Suit in that speech than was in the keynote speech at the Republican convention.  So, I think he's a self-serving loud mouth.
What are the terrorist reading?
Now for all the White House dips $h!ts (Josh Ernest, the Ditz sisters et al) that cannot bring themselves to admit that Islam is the driving force behind 99% of the azzholes screwing up the world, one easy question:  What book are the azzhole reading and quoting from?  The koran?  The Bible?  Johnny’s 10 easy Bar-B-Q recipes?   Which is it?

But this what really has my motor running. When is the next gift giving occasion?  All I want is this.

 

No comments: