Friday, January 30, 2015

Bergdhal and Super Bowl SUnday

One of the real war fighting Islamo-Terror-Fascist swapped for simpering, double douche, coward, deserter and probably enemy collaborator - Boob Bergdhal - has reportedly shown an interest in returning to the fight.  For the life of me I do NOT know why that item is called “news.”  In another truth is stranger fiction headliner from today’s lapdog media:  FLASH FLASH FLASH WATER IS WET.  Of course one has shown an interest in returning to the fight.   It’s only a matter of time before the remaining four do the same.

The only thing less surprising about these ITF returning to the fight is the clueless response from Pentagon spokesperson (he used to be a spokesman) wannabe Adm John Kirby smugly assuring us that the Pentagon is confident in their ability to mitigate the ITF’s contribution to the ITF killing all of us.  So yeah, now I feel better.  The Kirbster is on the job so why worry?

The Kirbster assured us that the swap was a smart thing to do.  It demonstrated to all servicemen that the US would do anything to get them back should they fall into enemy hands.  The Kirbster is an idiot of the highest order.  First, I doubt that a real military man would want to endanger his buds by asking or expecting the government to release people who will undoubtedly kill more Americans.  Who would?

Kirbster:  Well, Lex we can get you out by releasing 5 guys who killed scores of Americans.
Lex:  So will they kill again?
Kirbster:  Oh sure, but not us.  So…
Lex:  Ah never mind.  I don’t think I want it on my conscience someone getting killed to save my worthless azz.

Now I’m nearly certain cretins like the Kirbster put a much higher value on their own worthless hides.  I don’t.   

Boobdahl investigation
Questions someone needs to ask the Kirbster

Is reviewing officer Gen Milly an idiot?  If not, why is it taking him over a month to “review” the investigation?

Right now I’d shoot Bergdhal as a deserter on national TV.  Using the Kirbsters own logic, it would send a powerful message to military men that desertion will not be tolerated.  How ironic.  We trade 5 ITF fighters to get a deserter back so we can kill him ourselves.  OK, having gotten that off my mind, I’d throw Bergdhal in jail for the rest of his worthless life.

The Stupid Bowl
Yeah it’s gotten pretty stupid.  There’s more hype about just about everything except the game.  Media day is a joke.  The NFL needs to limit access to that circus event to the networks who have paid for rights to broadcast games.

The Star Spangled Banner should be sung by someone we’ve never heard of and does not have a recording contract.

The halftime show should be 15 minutes and be performed by a local high school marching band.

The site of the game should be announced a week before the game so that it can be played in the location with most inclement weather available.  None of the swells would show up, leaving all of the tickets for real football fans who couldn’t care less if the football is a bit under inflated.  If the officials can’t detect it, it’s OK.

If I was betting, I’d go with the Seahawks.  If I was betting the Griffin’s money I’d bet both teams to cover the spread and both sides of the over under.  Then I’d sit around the Super Bowl party betting everyone $5 that "I have the winning bet right here in my pocket."
I’m setting aside the fact that Brady played at Meatchicken.  I’m pulling for the Pats.  Two Big 10 QBs in the Super Bowl, weird huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the Griffin...Here is what I remember about Dull Burpdull...
The first big lie....
Sec Rice explained
Bergdahl was a hero, she suggested, “an American prisoner of war captured on the battlefield” who had served his country with “honor and distinction.”

Number 2 big lie....Rice explained that the five Taliban commanders would be transferred to Qatar, where “they will be carefully watched” and “their ability to move will be constrained.”

Number three big lie....Hagel, for his part, was clear about the U.S. diplomatic partners on the exchange. “We didn’t negotiate with terrorists,” he insisted in an appearance on Meet the Press.

And the US Military is complicit in the charade. Dull Burpdull is a traitor and deserter. The WH is stacked with liars. And we have the five released nutballs in various stages of killing Americans. What a deal. Who are the enemy?