Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscar is a douche

No.  HELL NO, I didn’t watch 10 seconds of it.  As Drew Cary tweeted, I don’t want to waste time watching Hollywood blow itself.  I did read about and saw some of the disgusting going ons on in the news this morning.  I was surprised to see that a guy from the movie Selma had the opportunity to take a shot at America.  I wasn’t surprised that some pamper Hollywood douche trashed America.  We all knew that that would happen.  I was surprised by the Selma BS speech because I could have sworn there were no blacks nominated for awards.  Wasn’t Rev? Al win we much Not-So-Sharp-ton going to protest the whole thing?  WTF?  Turns not only were blacks nominated, they won an award.

Some ditz actress actually used her Oscar win to attack America for income equality, while the Hollywood swells snatched up their $150,000 swag bags.  She also started in on women’s rights.  No it wasn’t directed at ISIS, Boko Haram, Saudi Arabia, misogynist Islamo-Terror-Fascists in general or Islam as a whole.  It was directed at America.  Some other douche used his speech to trash America for not accepting more lawless border crashing illegals.  Traitor Snowden got an award.  And the host didn’t miss a chance to get a dig in.  Given the anti-American tenor, I know The Empty Suit and his never been proud of this country angry hectoring wife were watching and applauding. 

American Sniper won one of six nominations.  Good for them.  They may have gotten shut out the rest of the way because an approved aggrieved class – Muslims - claim that the movie American Sniper is anti-Muslim.  I suppose that is true.  American Sniper is anti-Muslim in the same way Patton was anti-German and Sands of Iwo Jima was anti-Japanese. 

Getting snubbed isn’t the worst thing that happens in life particularly when you’re a God-fearing liberty-loving true-blue American and that snub is coming from a bunch of pampered Hollywood hypocrites and azzholes.  Why would you even care? 

So I don’t give a flying crap that “my movie” American Sniper got snubbed.  I wear it as a badge of honor.  Thank God I’m not in that crowd “of pampered Hollywood hypocrites and azzholes.”  American Sniper is the one movie nominated for an award that I went to see.  I voted with my money.  Hollywood is a business.  I voted with $16 of my hard earned Yankee dollars.  I look at paying to see a crappy Hollywood movie like making a contribution to Dope party, like belonging to a union.  With all due respect, no, make that with the very little respect deserved, eff the rest of the Hollywood trash. 

Let’s face it, “the academy” is comprised of a bunch of like-minded left liberals.  Turns out the left libs shouting the loudest for diversity are themselves about as diverse as the Canadian men’s curling team.  The Oscar awards have all of the suspense of an Our Gang club election, everyone knows Spanky is going to win.  So Spanky is back in charge and now organizing the gang to put on a show to make sure the Shrilldabeast has enough money to drag her tired wrinkled old screeching azz across the finish line this time.

No comments: