Tuesday, October 31, 2017

All of the news I felt like commenting on

Simple racism
The knockout game assault crime has resurfaced.  Here’s a sickening report.

The one thing missing from all this is the “news” that the Perps all look as if they could be sons of The Empty Suit. The victims are all, no doubt, whites exercising their white privilege to be assaulted by feral black “youth” who are, again no doubt, wards of the state (read welfare grievance babies). 

I suppose if someone defends themselves, a la George Zimmerman, from the gang of racist a-holes by shooting one or two of the bastards in the face THAT will be the hate crime our BS government will prosecute.

I think all white people should take a knee on MLK Day as a protest.


AntiFa fascists striking fear into our hearts



Supposedly millions of AntiFa fascists are going to take to the streets on Nov 4 and behead white parents and small business owners. 

As one interweb genius put it, I’m more worried about the expiration date on my milk.

Anyway all of you white parents and small business owners who also happen to be CCW holders need to lock and load and protect the rest of us who refuse to give into the BS government but rather rely on the 27 clear words of the 2nd Amendment.

Ney admits he's a failure
Finally some truth from the global warm-mongering movement
Bill Ney - the I don’t know much about science guy - recently lamented, “I’m a failure.” 

Had he said just that, that, for once, would have been a totally accurate statement from Ney. But Ney used the predicate that his climate change preaching has been “completely ineffective!” to explain his “failure.”

So what Ney is really saying is that he’s not a failure, you are, because you don’t buy PC climate change BS. Ney also said that “Climate change is our fault”, “climate change was discovered, in my opinion, like in the 70s, and we’ve done virtually nothing about it all this time.”

Well Bill that might be because in the 70s it was global cooling and the coming ice age.  Now it’s global warming.  So the “science” community has been like an old couple were the old man keeps turning the thermostat down and his wife walks by and turns it back up.  If “climate change is our fault” dumbazzes like you are whip sawing the furnace and air conditioner, which if your dopey idea is correct, is only making things worse.

Our whole problem of warming may be due to man’s activities designed to warm the planet during the global cooling phase “scientist” were warning of in the 70s and simply overshot the mark.  I know the cold will kill me quicker than the heat.  I know that from living in the desert for years and doing cold weather training with the USMC.

I can survive in 130+ degree temperatures in Kuwait for hours.  I’ve even gone for runs in 120+ degree heat at 29 Palms, CA.  The cold gives you minutes to survive. One night while working late and alone, I once dashed out in -17 degree temp with no coat to throw something out in the dumpster.  The second I heard the door slam behind me and felt the stinging cold, it crossed my mind that I should have checked to make sure the door wasn’t locked on the outside before letting it go.  The office was in an industrial area of Joliet so I’d have quite a way to go for help if I was locked out.  I calculated I’d have to make a mile and a half to get help.  I could make that, but if I slipped and fell hurting myself, they probably find my dead frozen body on the sidewalk in the morning.  All of this crossed my mind in the 30 seconds it took me to dash to the dumpster and back. I hit the door and thankfully it opened. 

So yeah, given a choice, I’ll take global warming for a $1,000 Alex.  Besides, wouldn’t global warming be a boon to the solar panel business the greenies are always pushing?     

Why is our kids so stupid?
Given the state of American education, this surprises exactly no one. Reminds me of the old saying about public education, idiots teaching idiots to be idiots.  My guess is that, for once, they’ll do a great job.


No comments: