Thursday, January 25, 2018

Don't talk to the Boob

PDJT says he’s looking forward to talking to special counsel Boob Mueller.  I hope he’s kidding.  I hope it’s a rope-a-dope like his pre-DACA/immigration made for TV meeting scheme that was a brilliant ploy to smoke out Lindsey Grahamensty and the Dick, Durbin and then kick them in the groin to the delight of his nervous supporters. 

My advice to PDJT is to just invoke the Bart Simpson defense:  I didn’t do it.  Nobody saw me.  You can’t prove anything.  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

PDJT is not required to prove his innocence.  Boob Mueller is required to prove PDJT did something criminal.

I don’t know much, but I do know nothing good can come from sitting down and talking under oath to a guy whose job it is to ruin you.

But Lex, if he doesn’t have anything to hide, why not sit down for the talk?  Because, and this is very important, EVERYONE-HAS-SOMETHING-TO-HIDE.

Who knows what will come up in an interview of a special counsel that clearly has no bounds.  Maybe Stormy Daniels comes up.  Maybe they ask if PDJT if he really weighs 239 pounds.  If he says yes but it turns out he weighs 238 ½ pounds, it’s perjury.  Don’t effing do it.  Use the Lois Learner defense, “I have done nothing wrong, so I’m taking the 5th.”

Can you imagine the exploding lefty lib heads if PDJT took the 5th?  Just as joke on day one he ought to do it.  Sit back and watch the BS artists in the MSM go literally nuts then came back on day two and say, “Just kidding, but now you know what a lying, thieving, POS, azz weasel Lois Learner is.” 

Another tack would be if Mueller wants PDJT to come before a Grand Jury, PDJT responds, “I will if you will.” 

It would be a good chance to get one more good shot in on Shrillda the Hutt. PDJT should just say, “Sure I’d love to talk to Mueller.  I’d love to do it under the exact same circumstances as Crooked Hillary’s interview with the crooked FBI on her illegal, security compromising e-mail server.  No oath.  No cameras.  No recordings.  No notes.  I want to be able to bring into the interview everyone that the FBI has already interviewed, immunized, charged or made a deal with as my lawyers, and I want to be able say, ‘I don’t know’ and ‘I don’t remember’ as many times as I want to without fear of an obstruction or contempt charge.  So yeah, sure under those conditions I’d love to talk with Boob Mueller. Set it up.”


Carr may be on to something
What do you do when you cannot trust your secret police?


1 comment:

The Griffin said...

The race is on. Mueller wants Trump before the s##t hits the fan on the 4 page report, the 5 months of texts, and the reasoning for the need of a special counsel is shown to be based on fake Intel. Like Al Capone asking Trump for his tax records. Trump holds a few more weeks and then will claim the dice are loaded. Crooked. Rigged. A sh##house loaded with political racketeers. " How can I know I am getting a fair interview?"