Monday, January 22, 2018

The Chuckles the weeping clown Schumer Shutdown

Lex and Mrs. Lex are government pensioners.  As such this blog site is shut down until I/we start getting paid again. Oh what the heck, I’ll throw in a couple of freebies for the 4 loyal readers. 

I view the shutdown the exact same way I viewed the demise of the Intereweb after the so-called net neutrality rule was revoked.  That was supposed to be the end of the Interweb. what’s changed? Nothing that I can determine. 

I expect the same will true with the government shutdown.  Except for hyperventilating “news” people covering the “Closed due to government shut down”* polar bear exhibit at the National Zoo, nothing will change. Until we blow through our meager savings nothing.  About 2 weeks before the saving are gone I suppose I’ll have to answer a help wanted ad somewhere. 

What I won’t do is sit around waiting on the stupid Caligula, D.C. ruling class uniparty azzwipes to pull their heads out of their butts.

NOTE*:  What usually happens to the government employees in these things is that all “none essential” personnel are sent home.  Then when the government is reopened they are paid for the time they were off work.  That practice would end in my department.  I’d issue a notice, “You are all essential or I would not have hired you.  Any of you can leave if choose to, but, when this thing ends, you will not receive one dime of compensation for sitting at home when you were supposed to be at work.  If you want to leave that’s fine.  I will fire as many of you who choose that route as possible but I will not pay any of you for staying home.  Now, get back to work, and have a nice day.”

Note**:  I've been to the National Zoo.  It was a National Embarrassment.   

Why I’m taking Social Security at age 62
1. Because I can.
2. Because, at 62, I’ll still be fit enough to spend some of the money.
3. Because no one is guaranteed another tomorrow.
4. Because even if I make more money if I wait until 67, I’ll be about 82 by the time I break even with an early draw.
5. Because actuarial tables indicate that the overall income drawn is about the same no matter when you start to draw.
  
When Mrs. Lex asked “So, whatta you gonna do with your first check?”  I actually proposed a party for Lex jr and his friends.  She asked why.  I said because drinking a beer and having a slice of pizza paid for by my SS check would be as close as any of them would ever come to seeing a dime of the money they have contributed to that disgusting Demo-Dope run Ponzi scheme.

Does this sound familiar?
The FBI lost/cannot retrieve certain e-mails exchanged between crocked agent Pete Strzok and his FBI agent girlfriend.


Shrillda the Hutt’s sh*t goes missing.  Lois Learner’s sh8t goes missing.  Pete Strzok’s sh*t goes missing.  What the heck is going on?  It is all crooked as hell.

1 comment:

The Griffin said...

Take ss check every month and buy Powerball tickets. I hear it is a common retirement plan. Ater you win and it comes time to pay taxes invoke the "paperwork has been lost" and "data files lost off your server" defense. I am sure the feds will be very understanding.