Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Immigration or ILLEGAL immigration

Uh oh, Lex is guiltier than he thought of being a right-wing extremist. Turns out if you oppose abortion – even the hideous partial birth variety – you might be a right-wing extremist. If you’re against what the DHS report simply calls “immigration” why you might be a right-wing extremist. Hmmmm, immigration or ILLEGAL immigration?

One silly little word changes everything. I go to my bank and take money from my account, it’s called a withdrawal. If go to the bank with a gun and take other people’s money, it’s an ILLEGAL withdrawal. If I walk into my house or am invited into yours, I enter. If I smash down my neighbor’s door unannounced, it’s ILLEGAL entry. If I’m a foreign citizen, wait in line, fill out the required paper work and enter the US legally, I am an immigrant. If I jump the line and enter the US without regard for the US immigration law, I’m an ILLEGAL immigrant.

But hey what would a right-wing extremist know about these things that the brilliant people who gave successful Islamo-Terror-Fascists attacks the respectable moniker of “man-made disasters.” My only question is when Muhammad set off a bomb under the DHS Secretary’s considerably fat and stupid @ss, will DHS nut jobs give the disaster a name and category and will men in raincoats rush to scene to report.

ANCHOR: “We have our man-made disaster reporter, Hunter McMatters, on the scene where DHS Secretary Napolitano has just had her considerable @ss blown off. Hunter what can you tell us?”

HUNTER: “Well Lucy, we know that DHS has declared this category 1 MMD or man-made disaster. And because this is the fifth MMD this year, this incident has is being called MMD Edward.”

ANCHOR: “Only a one, huh?”

HUNTER: “Well Lucy as we all know the DHS Secretary has considerable @ss. Experts tell us she still has enough left to last us through MMD Wally.”

ANCHOR: “Well that’s encouraging for us and has to be a bit frustrating for the man-made disasterists.”

HUNTER: “Lucy, I think we should be careful not to group peace loving man-made disasterists in with the radical disasterist, that’s counter productive.”

ANCHOR: “Indeed. What we really need to watch out for those crazy right-wing American extremists.”

DHS Secretary Napolitano is proving to be a larger bag of excrement than her boss or even the tax cheat counting our tax payments.

No comments: