Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ifs, Ands & Butts plus more free speech assaults

Yeah butt,
OK class here's a quiz.  Looking at the backsides of these three, who do you suppose is most qualified to lecture, hector, harass and badger us about OUR eating habits?  Broad @$$ Moochelle (BAM) or one of the other two?  And the sleevless look is awesome.  Showing off those guns again eh?

But her own considerable backside isn't enough for Moochelle to get herself squared away before pestering the rest of us:

First lady Michelle Obama (aka BAM) is prodding the nation's restaurants to add more healthy options to menus, label those items more prominently and market nutritious foods to kids.

Speaking to the National Restaurant Association on Monday, Mrs. Obama (aka BAM) pleaded with restaurants small and large to take a little butter or cream out of their dishes, use low fat milk and provide apple slices or carrots as a default side dish on the kids' menu.

Look being fat is one thing.  I'm well down that road.  But I'm not telling other people to eat a salad while I shove my third Twinkie of the morning down .   As journalistic great Keith Olbermann once offered, hey BAM, shut the hell up.
 
More free speech?
In the post below, Lex noted how amazingly thin skinned this administration is when comes to being criticized – by anyone, including a 17 year old drunk Brit:


The furious FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable". Luke yesterday admitted he fired off a single email criticising the US Government after seeing a TV programme about 9/11.

He said: "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

I’m thinking the e-mail might have gone a bit farther than calling P-BO what he is, but who knows, with this bunch of pansies maybe that was it. And does anyone seriously suppose P-BO the p***k even saw the e-mail? I’m sure he has a staff of 1,000s that are hired at taxpayer expense with the sole responsibility of making sure that no more Joe the plumbers or bitter clingers shatter P-BO’s heightened opinion of himself.

Who really cares about one drunk teenager from England? But consider what the FBI would do to an American citizen who did the same thing? They can’t ban an American from America. Instead I suppose they’d have to put the violators of P-BO’s arrogant ego in jail or on some kind of watch list. I seriously wonder if P-BO’s ego shielders kept any of those wonderfully defiant daily e-mails I sent to flag@whitehouse.com? If so, then for certain I’m on a list some where.

For the record, I’m not thinking of suicide or planning to “just get away for awhile.” So if I do end up dead or missing, suspect foul play from our grand and glorious government who appear more interested in foul mouthed insults from teenagers abroad than the terrorist threat in our midst. Or, could it be that P-BO’s plan has worked and appeasement is the best way to bring moderate Islamo-Terror-Fascists into the 21st century. Has the threat from moderate ITF subsided to the point that the FBI has time to take on cyber harassment?

Hey, P-BO, take McGruff the Crime Dog’s advice about cyber bullying: Don’t send it. Don’t forward it. Just delete it.

No comments: