Friday, May 25, 2012

Time for Teddy's "good friend" Orrin to go

All manner of real conservatives (Palin, Hannity, Levin) are coming out of the woodwork to endorse Ted Kennedy’s good friend Republican fossil Orrin Hatch. Hatch like defeated IN senator Richard Lugar, is seeking a 7th term and is near 80 years old. Case closed.


I’m pretty sure Hatch is a nice enough guy. He’s been part of the ruling class for nearly 40 years. How many more years does he need to get the job done? The problem with the ruling class conservatives is that they hang around so long that they get entrenched and become good friends with creepy people like Teddy Kennedy. Since Teddy’s gone, Orrin is probably now good friends with @$$wipe Scrawny Harry Reid.

Don’t get me wrong. You can be corrigible. You can even be nice. But I just don’t know how you can be “good friends” with a man who let a woman drown in his car and didn’t bother report the incident until after a good night’s sleep and a strategy to call to political adviser.

Ms. Lex will kill me for one more political contribution, but Lex readers with deep pockets – you know who you are – should send the opponent of Teddy’s “good friend” Dan Lilinquist $10.



Speaking of political contributions. The Lexsters strategy is contribute, to the extent possible, to candidates of color. Sort of my own affirmative action program. Here’s my list:

Allen West
Tim Scott
Marco Rubio
Mia Love
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley
Susana Martinez
E.W. Jackson

Several posts under, Lex linked to the story of how white births were the minority in America. That doesn’t mean much if we support conservative minded minority candidates. It’s the American dream not the color of America that matters.

FACEBOOK
I don’t know how investors can be P-Od about losing money on Facebook’s IPO. I thought there was inherent risk in any stock. Besides, what does facebook do that makes them more valuable than McDonald’s? They produce nothing. If you didn’t learn from the first tech bubble, you’re an idiot. And anyone who didn’t know the high up muckity mucks were going to make out on this is an idiot. Why do think they are high up muckity mucks? How do you think they got there? Taking the same risk as the rest of us? I’m offering my own IPO for a social media company that communicates primarily via post cards. You have to buy your postcards and mail them out. Spam is a mass neighborhood ad buy. I’m offering the IPO to valuable Lex readers first. If you want in, send me $38 a share via pay pal. See additional details on my facebook page. It’s dumb a hell. But, aside from speed of delivery, I don’t see the difference.  This scam produces more than facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the Griffin,
I will get the check book/debit card out this weekend to support the Lex affirmative action program for conservative candidates. I think Wis Gov Scott Walker is 1/256th Eskimo so I am throwing in on him too.