Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trust in America's institutions fading here

The country is going to hell in a hand basket and no one in Caligula D.C. much cares. I can tell that is a fact by the number of institutions that I once trusted that I am now disgusted by.  Take the Rat Republican Party…please.  I actually used to send that Party money.  No more.

Rat Republicans are in bed with the Dopes on just about everything imaginable.  Things that they are not actively in bed with Dopes on – like immigration – they offer no resistance to – like this king’s lawlessness.

Current immigration policy is an unmanageable mess.  Why?  Well no has even tried to manage it in the last 20+ years.  What’s being proposed by Dopes and supported by Rats like Cantor and Ryan, an amnesty, is as racist a policy as has ever been proposed in the United States.  The amnesty that is surly coming will place Hispanics at the head of the line ahead of Africans, Indians, Asians and Europeans.  Why?  Well the Hispanics can walk across our border unmolested.  The same Hispanics countries who encourage their citizens to violate our laws jail anyone who might stray into their own countries without proper authority.  A former Marine sergeant knows that first hand in Mexico.

I held the military in general and the Marine Corps in particular in the highest regard.  I still admire the troops but have nothing much but contempt for the civil and military cheese Richard vaginas (CDP) “leading” today’s force.  They are supposed to be offering their best military advise to a know nothing affirmative action pass through King SFB.  Two wars once won are on the verge of collapse.  No one has resigned.  5 enemy kingpins were swapped for a defector.  No one resigned. King SFB has announced the gutting of the US armed forces at a time when Russia and China are rising and becoming more dangerous.  No one resigned.
 
The CDPs are happier to remain ensconced on the E Ring of the 4th floor of the Pentagon over seeing America’s military decline than risk a career of azz kissing sycophancy to try to stave it off by objecting publicly.  There was a time that I had hoped Lex jr. would consider joining the Marine Corps.  That time has passed.  I do not encourage anyone to join the rudderless ship the military has become anymore.

I once respected the police.  It is the toughest job in America and a thankless one at that.  I still trust the sheriff’s departments, because they are run by  persons elected county wide.  City police departments are another story.  It seems to me as they become more militarized they are becoming less and less accountable to and in support of the people.  They are run by political hack friends of the mayor.  In big cities you can be sure that that means Dopes knocking down the wrong doors in the middle of the night.

I’ve never been a big fan of the US government.  I’ve always viewed big government as a bumbling bunch of clueless idiots.  They remain that today.  But in addition they have a mean, vindictive, and partisan tone to them today.  They are also more heavily armed than ever.  For what purpose does every agency within the federal government need an armed component?  Education needs armed agents?  Why in the world?  Why not just use the militarized local police departments? 
 
I never though that my government would put me at the top of the list of terror threats for being a white male who fought in one of the nation’s overseas wars.  That’s what DHS did under Janet Incompetano.  I’ve always though of the IRS as heavy handed rouges, but I never thought that they’d target me for disagreeing with idiot King SFB.  I knew the government collected data through electronic eves dropping, but I had no idea the extent of that surveillance.  Every time a Rat Republican caves to Harry the roach Reid, I wonder to myself, hmm what did the NSA turn up on him to make him cave so easily?  Conspiracy theory #XX posits King SFB had something on John Roberts to get him to rewrite the lawless law from the bench.

I always knew that there were a certain number of craven self-serving weasels who populated government – the Richard Armitages of the world will always find a way to the top of unaccountable bureaucracies.  I considered them the exception rather than rule.  Sadly, today they are the rule.  Clapper liar.  Rice liar.  Clinton liar.  Kerry liar.  Bidden idiot liar.  Sibelius liar.  Geithner liar. King SFB liar.

No comments: