Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lex was wrong; McCain and Murtha are right

When Hardball co-host, free speech assassin and retired 6 star General of the Army of perfect hind-sight John McCain claimed we needed to send more troops to Iraq, I thought what I always think when John, is the camera on, McCain talks – just another opportunity for McCain to talk about his favorite subject - McCain.

When the good and honorable Jack the ass Murtha called for unconditional retreat in the face of an enemy who, given the chance, would slice all of our heads off, I though just another craven treasonous RAT politician stumping for the Cindy Sheehan vote. Oh did I say retreat? Jack the ass calls it “redeployment.”

Well, you may be surprised to know, I’ve changed my mind. John, I love me, McCain and Jack the ass are both right. My most humble apologies.

So, in accordance with McCain/Murtha strategy for victory, I recommend the following. As John, make sure you shoot my good side, McCain advises, I recommend that the 1st and 4th Armor Div be deployed to Iraq’s border with Syria as soon as possible and that the 1st and 2nd Marine Divisions be deployed to Iraq’s border with Iran as soon as possible.

Then in accordance with the Murtha plan of “redeploying our forces to another nation” I recommend that the Army forces “redeploy” about 80 miles inside Syria. Our combat aircraft should temporarily “redeploy” over terrorist training facilities in Syria’s Becca Valley and “redeploy” enough bombs to pound those facilities into the sand upon which they rest. Enough bombs ought to be “redeployed” to Syria’s capitol city of Damascus to cut the power, sewage treatment facilities and fresh water.

With the Marines poised on Iran’s border, John Bolton, hands on hips in the manner Democrats find so threatening, ought to show up in Tehran and say, damn shame about Damascus isn’t it - such a nice city in the spring. Now let’s talk about those bastards you sent to blow up our barracks in Saudi, the IEDs you’re sending into Iraq and your nuclear program.

We are supposedly in a Global War on Islamo-terror-fascists. Is there any doubt that Syria and Iran are supporting ITF in Iraq? Aren’t those who support ITF and kill Americans the same as the ITF themselves? Well then let’s go get them. Hey, it takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

No comments: