Thursday, March 09, 2006

North Carolina is a quagmire

Well, dare I say it? Jack a$$ Murtha may be right. You’ll recall the good and honorable Jack a$$ claimed that our war on terror is actually creating more terrorists. More terrorists and it’s time to cut and run? Sounds odd to me. If there are more terrorists, seems to me we ought to be stepping up our effort not cutting an running.

But then there’s Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, 22, who plowed his SUV through a crowd of UNC students. Well, I guess it’s time we get the hell out of North Carolina. Right Jack a$$? Oops did I say get out? I meant re-deploy maybe to neighboring state like, Virginia or my favorite, Tennessee. Then we can go back into NC when it’s safe or if South Carolina tries to take advantage of the situation and invades NC.

Using the good an honorable’s own goofy logic, it’s clear that Chapel Hill is a breeding ground for terrorists and North Carolina is no longer safe for a bloated goofball congressman or anyone not capable of standing up to a 2 ton SUV.

How did all of this go wrong? Mohammed graduated UNC in December after studying psychology and philosophy. Mohammed said he was getting revenge for the Muslims that the US has killed. Hey dude, news flash, IT’S THE MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS! The US isn’t setting off IEDs hoping to cripple an 8 year Muslim boy walking to school in Baghdad. It’s dopes like you, Mohammed.

No country in the world has done more Muslims than the US. Dating back to Beirut, who has done more? Were it not for punk pols like Al, no controlling legal authority, Gore, RC Durbin, John, Tereza can have $200 for a haircut, Kerry and Crazy Jack Murtha, Mohammed might have a clue. But he’s been listening for five years while DemoRATS blame America, its president and military for every problem in the world real and imagined.

Were I Mohammed, during my trial, I’d call Al, hanging chad, Gore to the stand and have him deliver the speech he gave in Saudi Arabia when he lambasted American treatment of Muslims. I’d call RC Durbin to the stand and ask him to describe the American “Gulag” in Iraq. I’d call John, at the rates I was going - I could have had 4 Medals of Honor if I’d finished my tour in Vietnam, Kerry to talk again about American troops terrorizing Iraqi families in the dead of night. I’d call Jack the a$$ Murtha to give his theory on how President Bush was creating terrorists.

People still think I’m too harsh when I refer to these RATS as traitors. I cede the point and ask, as I always do, “OK they are not traitors. But what would they be doing differently if they were?” Likely as not, Mohammad was taking his cue from the RATS.

No comments: