Thursday, July 10, 2008

B-HO es stupido

B-HO thinks that we should be teaching our kids to speak Spanish. Well there you go. If you ever had any doubt that this guy’s a fool, that idiocy should remove it.

I think B-HO ought to hang around the hood and mall eves dropping on adolescent conversations and see if it might be more appropriate that kids start off learning a bit of civility and how to speak the king’s English properly before moving on to Spanish. And why Spanish anyway? Why not Arabic, Kurdish, Caspian, Dari and Pashto? It makes more sense to me to be learning the language of our enemies than the language of our “friends” to the south.

B-HO and his like minded dopes are conflating two separate issues. He says in one breath that “people are worried about immigrants speaking English.” I don’t really care and am not at all “worried” if there is crowd of people who prefer to be trapped in an underclass because they cannot or will not learn the language. We’ll always need cheap labor to cut our grass, make our hotel beds and bus our restaurant table.

Then he says people shouldn’t advocate for English as an official language of the United States – as if by doing so anyone heard speaking in a foreign tongue would be arrested. The English as an official language crowd is only interested that government be conducted in English. Everyone else could go on about pushing one for English or two for whatever other language they prefer. Right now for some odd reason it’s the government’s responsibility to provide defendants with translators, print ballots and driver’s tests in a plethora of languages and otherwise accommodate non-English speaker – at great expense I might add.

Next, does B-HO the harebrained moron know that the rest of the world is trying to learn English? As a guy who traveled east and west, everywhere I went people – especially young people – would want to try out their few words or phrases of English on you. I remember like it was yesterday a young Thai soldier telling me, “I learn English. I come to America. I fix cars. America number one.” I wish he’d told that to B-HO or Scrawny Harry Reid.

Llast, I’d ask this pompous wind bag, so how are your own kid’s Spanish lessons coming along? What’s their teacher’s name? How long have they been studying? Are you planning a family trip south of the border to immerse your kids in the language and culture? And I’d ask the whole thing in Spanish.

Then I’d laugh at the stupid look on his face – which is hardly distinguishable from the everyday look on his ugly mug - when he’s figures out that he’s been exposed as a hypocrite. And I’d listen for the whirl of the Rube Goldberg machine that this clueless buffoon uses for a brain as he “ahh, uhh, and hmms" his way through his no answer – answer. Besides, wanna bet the B-HO kids ain’t taking any Espanol?

No comments: