Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's not about patriotism, no wait maybe it is

When the fat guy at the service counter trying to return his six month old Buns of Steel video and chili stained workout poster keeps shouting “it’s not about the money,” you can bet it’s all about the money. When some slack jawed dope politician who partnered with an America hating preacher for 20 years and never noticed, worked with an unrepentant domestic terrorist when it was politically expedient and said wearing an American lapel pin was a stunt right before pinning on his own shiny new American lapel pin, starts talking about “never questioning his opponents patriotism,” you can bet it’s because he doesn’t want anyone questioning his.

Besides as noted below, B-HO doesn’t have question McCain’s patriotism, he has a whole platoon of dopes, dolts, dupes and douche bags to do that for him – one Merrill McPeak would be the latter. And B-HO has yet to reach down, find his own manly equipment and tell them to shut the hell up.

B-HO is like Lex jr when playing basketball – actually having seen B-HO try to play basketball, jr may be much better. Anyway, jr says you can’t guard me too close. You can’t shoot within 15 feet of the basket. You can’t run after the rebound. You can’t enforce double dribble on me. You can’t call fouls on me.

B-HO’s rules of politics go something like this:
- You can’t question my patriotism but my surrogates can question yours.
- You can’t bring up my 20 year association with Rev Wright because you stood on a platform with Rev Hagee for ten minutes.
- You can’t talk about my obnoxious affirmative action queen wife no matter how much she says she’s not proud of America because wives are off limits.
- You can’t talk about my “liberal politics” because labels don’t fit.
- You can’t talk about anything that might diminish me in the public’s eye because to do so would be racists.
- You can’t criticize my policy differences because to do so is a “distraction.”

I’d call B-HO an empty suit, but I have seen so many empty suits hanging on racks at J.C. Penney’s that have so much more on the ball than this skinny, chain smoking, vacuous, arrogant non-entity. He's actually something less than an empty suit. He's an empty "wife beater" t-shirt or empty thong skivvies.

No comments: