Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bin Laden's vote

Well Lex has defied liberal logic. Yes, I regularly add two plus two and get four, not bad for a public school grad, but what will really stun liberals is that I cast my ballot today. Yep an absentee ballot supporting conservative candidates has been placed in the mail today. Barring some foul-up with the mail, conservative candidates and causes are already one vote to the good, and it’s still two weeks until Election Day.

Am I delighted with weak-keened republicans led by the likes of John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Hagle? No. But the alternative to a bunch sissified Republicans is a bunch of near treasonous Democrats. So I voted for the sissies in a party that includes a group of senators that can only find their manhood in a “gang of 14”.

The alternative was much worse. I imagined (and I think this would be a good ad for the RNC) a long election line. In the line is tall bearded man wearing a turbine. The camera zooms in and it’s bin Laden. The camera pans down and in bin Laden’s hand is Democrat voter guide. The voice over comes up, “Who will you be voting for?”

It seems pretty clear to me who Islamo-terror-fascists will be supporting in this election.

No comments: