Friday, August 31, 2018

Dope Frankie the Red hiding out on sex scandal, tackles environment and migration instead


Oooops.  I monkeyed up yesterday’s post.  I ran across this piece after Wednesday's posting and promised to comment on it yesterday.  I didn’t.  Hence, the monkey up reference.
So Chicago Cardinal Cupich tells us that Dope Frankie the Red is too busy dealing with environmental issues and migration issues to deal with a decade’s old scandal that resurfaces every few years to haunt the church.
Dope Frankie and Cupich are precisely what is wrong with today’s Catholic Church.  How is the pope going to deal with the environment?  Issue a statement.  That’s it.  The only thing he can do is use his moral authority to push a bogus theory.  Fine. Issue your stupid azzbackward inconsequential statement.
What’s Dope Frankie going to do about migration?  Open the Vatican gates?  Pfft. Not likely.  He’ll remain safely ensconced behind that big beautiful Vatican wall while hectoring the rest of the world to destroy their economies and culture by allowing all manner of low skilled, uneducated, possibly criminal terrorist elements easy access to their targets.  Fine. Issue your stupid azzbackward inconsequential statement.
What’s Dope Frankie going to do about the sex scandal rocking the foundation of the Church he was elected to shepherd? Unlike the environment and migration, Dope Frankie has the power and authority to actually make a difference.  He could open the books of the church laying bare all of the scandals and put an end to the drip, drip, drip of decades old allegations.  He could defrock and excommunicate predator priests, bishops and cardinals who participated in or covered up crimes. He could reassign d-bags like Cupich to the Dioceses of the Aleutian Islands until he pulls his cranium out of his backside.  He could make a real difference in a very short time on this issue.
Cupich’s response to the sex scandal is total BS. None the less I’m going to try it today with Mrs. Lex.  The grass definitely needs to be cut. When Mrs. Lex asks me if I’m going to get after the grass, I’m going to respond by telling her, “No.  I’m not. I have to work on the environment and migration issues today.  I cannot go down every rabbit hole that crops up here at the compound.  I have to focus like a laser on the things where I can’t really make a difference.  The grass will start growing back as soon as I cut it.  So it really doesn’t make a bit of difference whether I cut it today or not.  The environment and world-wide migration are crucial to our survival here at the compound.  I need to focus all my attention on those issues.”  
Mrs. Lex’s response is likely to be, “No, you don’t.  You need to focus on the things that will actually make our lives better here at the compound – things that you can actually get done with actual visible and beneficial results.  Now, get off your fat butt and cut the grass.  After the grass is cut, the clippings bagged, hauled to the compost, the lawn mower cleaned and put up – then you can continue contemplating saving the world with your nonsensical solutions.”

McCain
John McCain's 17 year funeral arrangement is due to end sometime in the next month or so.  I really don't know which has a longer half-life McCain's funeral arrangements, the Nifong Mueller investigation or uranium 238.  Anyway when McCain's funeral arrangements come to an end - if they ever do - I'll comment.

No comments: