Friday, April 30, 2010

Fri. round up

More racial profiling.

Well now I know how it must have felt to be a black man under Jim Crow laws. Yesterday I showed up for my annual physical and the receptionist demanded my ID and insurance card. Oh, damn that racists woman. My self esteem has taken a huge hit and I just feel so used.

I cannot imagine why I must be subjected to the harassment of profiling 2 to 3 times every day of my life. Oh the humanity! I'm just not sure I can go on anymore.

Two timing Charlie

Faced with an @$$whippin' of monumental proportions from a real conservative, Charlie I love P-BO Crist bolted his "beloved" Republican party. Fine that's his right. But like Arlen "not proven" Specter, the move has absolutely nothing to do with principle and everything to do with self-serving political expediency. If it were the former, Chuck would have left the Republican Party when it was block P-BO care at every turn.

Phoenix nixed as All-Star site?

MLB is being pressured to move the all-star game from Phoenix. Fine move it. Do what you have to do. But then we'll do what we have to do, spend our entertainment dollars on an activity that IS more exciting than watching paint dry, visiting the international sock museum probably offers a bigger thrill than 98% of MLB baseball games.

A Few of things from the YGBSM dept:

1. Illegals are planning to leave AZ over the new immigration law. The thought is that Arizonians will be so upset at the thought of having to bus their own plates that they'll be begging for a return in a week or so. That's probably true, but they won't be begging for the murderers and kidnappers et al. See it's working already. As Lex has noted, if you enforce the law, illegals will self-deport.

2. The Fairfield County OH health dept was closed for three days a week ago. What a funeral? Building repairs? Water main break? No, No and NO. The county health dept. building was closed because it was infested with fleas. I know, I itch everywhere now too.

3. Iran has been appointed to the UN commission on women's rights. Huh? A police chief in Iran is talking about jailing women if they have a sun tan. An Imam there is talking about earthquakes being caused by scantily clad women. Whats next, Hitler being named the Anti-Defamation League's person of the century? Ever so slow Joe the sloth Biden being named the smartest politician ever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


Feel free to visit my website ... weight loss exercises