Tuesday, July 24, 2018

PDJT should pull security clearances of everyone outside government

PDJT is thinking about pulling the security clearances of Bungling Barry The Empty Suit’s intel team. The Lefty Libs, as always with PDJT, are melting down.  It’s no big deal.

First, there is a two-part test for viewing any classified material.  One, is having the appropriate clearance.  If I have a “secret” clearance, I cannot view or be “read into” top secret matters.  

Next is the “need to know” test.  Even with the proper clearance, if the material is not germane for me to my job, I am not privilege to the information.  If I have a Top Secret clearance and I'm working on supplying guns to Ukraine, my clearance, by itself, does not allow me sit in on Top Secret briefings on a NASA space shot.  I have no need to know anything about that issue.  

I think when I left the USMC I had to report to the intel security manager and sign some papers acknowledging that I no longer had a security clearance.  The manager then pulled a card from one file, I suppose the “active file” and transferred it to another, I suppose the inactive file.  Then he informed me that my background investigation would be good for, I think, five years.

So I don’t know why anyone who has left government service retains their security clearance for any reason.  They clearly do not have a “need to know”.  I suppose it’d be fine to leave it active if the new administration had any idea of ever bringing them back into government even to act as sounding boards for any reason.

Clearly PDJT has no intent to ever bring TESs azzbag brigade back into government.  So I have no idea why they have a clearance anyway.  But even if the clearance isn’t pulled, the azzbag brigade has no reason to know anything going on in the administration.  So even with the clearance, they are not eligible to view or be briefed on classified material.

And I can tell you this, had I ever been fired from my job or brought up on criminal charges (think Comey and McCabe), my clearance would have been pulled immediately.

This should be such a yawner issue.  It’s only a big deal because of Deep State privilege.  Apparently, deep state azzbags are customarily allowed to keep their clearance even when they have no “need to know”.

The fly in this ointment is that cleared Demo Dopes could pass the info legally to the Deep State azzbag brigade.  Dopes could hide behind a thin veil of seeking informed counsel on certain issues.

It’s also a big deal because PDJT is targeting TES’s lying double dealing azzbag brigade.  So the usual suspects are melting down like Frosty the Snowman hiking on the Kilauea lava flow. (Have I used that one before?  Don’t care.  I like it.)

PDJT could just say, all clearance of anyone outside government are hereby revoked.  You must individually petition the government with specific reasons why your clearance should be reinstated.

That would be an evenhanded way of handling the issue.

Of course that would cause Lefty Lib heads’ to explode just because PDJT said it.

No comments: