Friday, October 24, 2008

GOP’s $150,000 investment better than the US government’s $700 BILLION
So the MSM is all a titer about the cost of Sarah’s wardrobe. What about B-HO’s? What about Biden’s? Oh, the millionaires can buy their own clothes so what they spend is not important. New information comes to light this morning on this “scandal.” The GOP and whatever charity the clothes go to will actually stand to make money. If they auction Sarah’s wardrobe off, the RNC will probably achieve a greater return on a $150,000 investment than the tax payers will on the government’s 700 BILLION dollar bailout. Wanna bet? And if the MSM is so damn worried about how much money is foolishly spent on politics, how about the City of Chicago’s $2 MILLION dollar outlay for the B-HO victory party? It’s all BS.

Palin in the Summit City Sat.
Sarah’s in Ft. Wayne Sat. Wanted to go but tickets were gone in about an hour. I may make a couple of signs and drop them off for people who can get in. I’m thinking of a couple using the Sarah speaks - Dog gone it and you betcha:
Dog gone it, we just like Sarah.
Do we like Sarah? You betcha!
Sarah! You look marvelous!

When rushing ain’t rushing
Does it seem as if it’s taking B-HO longer to “rush” to his ailing grandmother’s side than it took for Lewis and Clark to explore the great northwest? Seems to me if you’re “rushing,” you’d book a flight and go – the same day if possible. B-HO has been “rushing” since last Saturday. That means he ain’t “rushing.”

The bailout must be working. Futures are only down 550 this morning.
Don’t even think about throwing yourself out of a window on this one, unless of course you live on the ground floor. The stock futures are already down 550 points which means an automatic freeze has been put into place. I’m sure glad we all rushed into throwing 700 BILLION at this problem. It’s working well so far huh?

Iraq
Something’s going on in Iraq. What we have no idea. But, it must be good because the MSM refuses to cover it.

A story about “spreading the wealth around”
UPDATE: Via The Griffin and the Interent.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on an "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed. He had given away his political preference -- just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came, I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside.

The server angrily stormed from my sight.I guess, for the server anyway, redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

No comments: