Thursday, April 02, 2015

There is still hope

The roach
Well known pederast, Harry the roach Reid is quite satisfied with himself for lying about Mitt Romney’s taxes on the floor of the senate during the 2012 election.  When asked about the lie, the roach’s smug reply was, “
Romney didn’t win, did he?”

Can the problem with Caligula D.C. be encapsulated more completely than in the roach’s smug the ends justify the means for being a lying sac-O-crap? The next time some windbag senator trashes Tom Cotton for writing a letter and invokes the “rich heritage of the senate” recall the roach and sound the BS alarm.  I don’t often wish someone gets smacked in the face so hard that three months later they are still wearing sunglasses, but when I do, I wish it happens to Harry the roach Reid.  To whomever beat the $h!t out of the roach, good job.  He’s still got one good eye if you’re looking for something to do.

The Gaystopo
Yesterday Lex advocated for allowing businesses to choose their own clientele.  I don’t know where discrimination got such a bad name.  Say a bigoted anti-Semite like, oh, I dunno, Rev? Al Not-So-Sharp-Ton wondered into my bakery.  I’d throw his worthless lying azz out and wait for the discrimination charge.  When the inevitable “no justice no peace” crap hole showed up I’d say damn right.  I don’t serve bigoted anti-Semites.

A tiny pizzeria, Memories in Walkerton, IN is being attacked for saying, just saying mind you, just saying they wouldn’t cater a homosexual wedding.  They do not deny service to anyone in their pizza shop.  They just said they wouldn’t cater a homosexual wedding.  We all know that most homosexuals serve pizza at their weddings, so this is a big deal for homosexuals across the land.  Now Barles Charkely and his Gaystopo have rolled in on the pizzeria for just saying they wouldn’t be able to cater a homosexual wedding.  Lemme make this clear, I would not be able to blog for a homosexual wedding.  There.  It’s out there.  Now, let the hate begin.

This is all the Dopes’ fault.  They love this $h!t.  They enjoy it.  The Demo-Dope party dividing America since about 1972.  Walkerton is about 90 miles from Ft. Wayne.  I’m sure they do not deliver that far so I may have to drive over for a pie. 

For anyone reading this silly page we probably think of the world is spinning off its axis and wonder what disasters await us tomorrow.  We see things going to hell in a hand basket with little we can to to restore order.  I was feeeling all of that yesterday.  Weeks ago I did a reading at my cousin’s funeral, 2 Timothy 4: 6-8.  I marked the passage and ran across it yesterday.  I wanted the context for the reading so I went up to the beginning of the chapter and found this – a reason for hope during these topsy-turvy times and just in time Easter:

2 Timothy 4
Solemn Charge. 
1*I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingly power: 2* proclaim the word; be persistent whether it is convenient or inconvenient; convince, reprimand, encourage through all patience and teaching. 3* For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine but, following their own desires and insatiable curiosity, will accumulate teachers 4* and will stop listening to the truth and will be diverted to myths. 5* But you, be self-possessed in all circumstances; put up with hardship; perform the work of an evangelist; fulfill your ministry.
This post is long enough for two so I’ll be taking Good Friday off.  Have a blessed Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably have seen this article, but just in case you did not....looks like a very worthwhile book, so much so that I bought it.

Infidel

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2015/04/02/blaze-exclusive-these-five-potentially-banned-pages-tell-you-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-disastrous-state-of-americas-national-security/