Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Trump Derangement Syndrome amusing - for now

Some chickypoo named Jill Case sent a letter to the local fish wrap* complaining about, get this, Republicans’ “reprehensible behavior” of late.  The smoking gun evidence for her charge was Montana’s House Representative-elect Greg Gianforte’s assault on a reporter days before Montana’s special election. 

*NOTE: Case’s letter is third down at the link - I think, but I cannot waste daylight to check.

This Gianforte thing broke while I was in the wilds of Utah.  At first I didn’t even know what party Gianforte was associated with.  When I learned that his victim was a reporter, I put 2 + 2 together.  People generally do not assault their friends.  It was obvious Gianforte was not a Demo-Dope beating up one of his water carrying MSM lackeys – unless, of course, the lackey accidentally told the truth about the Dopes.

I see Case’s letter as a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Therefore, I’m amused by it, and admittedly I take a bit of delight in her discomfort.  Of course Case associates Gianforte with PDJT and everyone supporting the president.   I support PDJT, but I do not consider my behavior to be reprehensible.  So I responded to Case’s letter:

I’m delighted to see Ft. Wayne Liberal rage at losing the most winnable presidential election in the history of the Republic, because they insisted on nominating the most flawed candidate in the history of the Republic, runs all the way to Montana’s special election for a vacant House seat.

First, I condemn Greg Gianforte’s assault on a reporter.  That said, I’m delighted he won the special election in a walk.  My guess is that had the person Gianforte assaulted been of a more respectable profession, say a mob enforcer, a grave robber or a paid protester burning an American flag, Gianforte would have suffered more at the polls. 

Speaking of “reprehensible behavior”, I suppose Ms. Case isn’t old enough to remember Bill Clinton’s one man assault on any woman who came within reach.  She must have slept through President Obama’s weaponizing of the IRS, EPA, DOJ – well nearly every arm of the federal government against conservatives.  She must have missed the anti-fascist fascists’ assaults on conservatives at Berkeley, Chicago, Portland - well anywhere a conservative is scheduled to speak.

My hope is that my schadenfreude at Liberals’ soul sucking rage directed at the duly elected President of the United States, (trigger warning) President Donald J. Trump, doesn’t subside before their rage and that the rage on Ms. Case’s side does not lead to serious injury or death. 

No comments: