Wednesday, October 07, 2015

The Beast, a witch and a saint

The Shrilldabeast in one sentence:
Here is everything we know for sure about the rape enabling Shrilldabeast:  She wants to be President of the United States.

Everything else the pig in a pant suit does, from standing by while her misogynist old man humiliated her over and over again for the last 40 years to lying her worthless fat azz off over the corpses of four dead Americans killed in Benghazi at the greeting ceremony at Dover AF Base, is toward that end.

Exit question:  Can you really trust anyone who wants the job so badly that they’ll do anything to get it?



What if someone conducting a witch hunt finds an actual witch?
A witch hunt is generally understood to be subversive and unwarranted investigation into another person in order to undermine the target.  The lying crapbag known as the Shrilldabeast on this page is accusing the house Republicans of conducting a witch hunt surrounding the fatazzes conduct before, during and after the Islamo-Terror-Fascist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi.   In the first case in history the house’s witch hunt has turned up an actual witch.  Or at a minimum something that rhymes with witch – like fat, lying, entitled, thieving, clueless, pandering, sick, worthless, creepy, b*tch.  

St. John the Pius AKA John Kasich
Few things are more irritating than having Bible verses thrown in your face.  One of them is knowing that the verse being throw in your face is incorrect.  “Money is the root of all evil.”  No.  “For the love of money is the root of all evil.” 1 Timothy 6-10.  The everlasting fallacy that Jesus, Joseph and Mary were homeless and living in stable.  To any extent that notion is true, the Holy family’s condition was a direct result of an onerous & BS central governmental authority.

Enter St. John the Pius also known as the Governor of Ohio John Kasich.  While pandering to a crowd at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, St. John the most holy recently defended his Robertscare enabling decision to expand Medicaid in Ohio by telling the crowd, if you don’t have a Bible, “I’ll buy you one.  It talks about how to treat the poor.” 

OK Rev? John, show me the part of the Bible where Jesus advocates for Christians to render unto a derelict, wasteful, punitive government that which you have labored for to support your family so that a wasteful and capricious government can dole it out in a manner that is designed wholly to maintain political power centralized to an elite few.

Then show me the part where Jesus tells his disciples that charity and helping the poor begins with supporting the political party that forces you to pay into their vote buying machine that doles money out to Planned Parenthood so that they can do the important work of dismembering babies and then funnel money back into a single political party that ensures their 500 million dollar stipend from the US taxpayer continues.

St John the holier than thou likes to tell us that there will be an accounting with St. Peter at Pearly Gates.  OK John the most sanctified, who is going to get in the guy who says, “Well I’ve tried to live a good life.  I’ve failed, but I’ve tried.  I’ve contributed to the poor, but I know I could have and should have done more.  When I should have done more I held back for fear of not being able to provide for my own family.  Here, standing before you naked as the day I was born, I look down and see my accumulation of wealth that does me no good now and know I could have done more.”

That guy or the guy who shows up and says “Look Pete, I paid my taxes and voted for a party that would confiscate my neighbor’s wealth to pay for abortions and baby mutilation.  What more do want from me?”


If I want a Bible lesson I sure as hell am not going to go to some pandering azz sniffing weasel pol lording his faux piety over me to get it.  Oh, I’ll bet if you asked Kasich to buy you that Bible he offered, he wouldn’t do it.  If you are ever offered a choice between a bucket of crap and John the divine, take the bucket of crap.  When it's all said and done you can put the crap on your garden and you'll still have the bucket.  

No comments: